HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

Rush

I’m placing my bets on Space Mountain being the reimagined attraction.

Also, I will be honest, my latest visit to HKDL changed my perception of it’s Fantasyland. I think it’s quite nice, actually. The two gardens provide a lovely ambiance with the gorgeous greenery and topiaries, and work great as walkthroughs and locations for M&G’s. I find the theming around Mad Tea Party to be pretty, and i love that It’s a Small World has it’s own sub-area. It’s the land with the most well balanced attraction offerings and now that there’s Arendelle, I don’t think it’s in need of an aesthetic plussing-up either, considering the direction of that would likely be another fantasy-style village in the same vein as Anaheim’s. I would much rather they focus on Tomorrowland/Stark Expo and the plots connected to Toy Story Land and Adventureland.

IMDREW

Is it really true that they’ve so far only spent HALF of the total budget?!

Ive been hearing Space Mountain retheme or Philarmagic changing to a Peter Pans Flight. Though that one sounds more as wishful thinking.

Also that new parade thats coming.

Gusey

Project "Re-Imagine" seems to indicate an update to an existing attraction, rather than a new attraction. Does HKDL's Space Mountain need a re-track soon (when was the last one?)
The Jungle Cruise has recently seen an updated "Trapped Safari" scene, so any chance that it isn't the Jungle Cruise getting an update?

Rush

HKDL is set on differentiating itself from SHDL, hence why I don’t see them bringing in Peter Pan. I guess aside from Space Mountain, the “re-imagining” could be a new film going into PhilharMagic?

denyuntilcaught

Project "Re-Imagine" seems to indicate an update to an existing attraction, rather than a new attraction. Does HKDL's Space Mountain need a re-track soon (when was the last one?)
The Jungle Cruise has recently seen an updated "Trapped Safari" scene, so any chance that it isn't the Jungle Cruise getting an update?
That Trapped Safari scene, however lovely, probably cost like $7. I sense that wouldn't be enough of a wow factor to be included in this sort of presentation or be deemed a re-imagining?

IMDREW

I do wish they went with the quinjet version of the ride instead of the Spidey knock off. Will it still be multiverse king thanos? Or have they come to their senses?

Supersnow84

Paris gave up its share of the quinjet funding when it reduced the scope of WDS (or whatever its new name is) that’s also when they dumped the mini galaxy’s edge

If a quinjet is getting off the ground it’ll only be from DCA and HKDL

MatheusPG

Another 2 parks 👋
Paris, with this, plus the new version of Frozen from HK, Fantasmic at the lagoon, and a Pandora land or the small Radiator Springs area being planned for the Magic Kingdom, would make Walt Disney Studios Paris a really nice jewel at Disneyland Paris. I went for the 25th anniversary and loved all the rides and shows; overall, it was a great experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom