HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

PiratesMansion

Well this is Disney run by HK accountants.
If the resort was 100% run by Disney that Autopia flyover would probably still be there exactly as it is today because the remnants of Autopia situation in Hong Kong isn't that different from the Peoplemover situation in California (I suppose the HK situation is by comparison less offensive, but there are some clear similarities between them).

But it just shouldn't be there anymore. It's tacky now that they've demo-d everything else. Disney's all "We care about show, it's the Disney Difference" but then leave things like this around that prove the company's parks fundamentally aren't as different from other operators as they like to pretend they are.

Oh my god! Thank you so much for sharing all these show test videos.
They look good. Can't wait for the Park to re-open (IDK when tho).

Name and logo of the new firework spectaculars unveiled:
1647862604549.png

wtyy21

I sees the current trend that the naming of some new Disney's nighttime spectacular has just one syllable, for example: Momentous, Harmonious, Illuminate, etc. Interestingly, HKDL one was originally named as Cherish the Memories.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I sees the current trend that the naming of some new Disney's nighttime spectacular has just one syllable, for example: Momentous, Harmonious, Illuminate, etc. Interestingly, HKDL one was originally named as Cherish the Memories.
You mean just one name and not one syllable?

tomy117

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom