HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

jrhwdw

While the upcoming nighttime spectacular follow similar format to HEA, projection and spotlights remind me more of Disney Enchantment (good but mediocre?) and post-2015 Disneyland nighttime shows.
I hope some big fireworks will be utilized in the show, giving some atmosphere as Shanghai's Illuminate.

doubt it, if anything expect similar pyros from once upon a time (tokyo version) or celebrate! tokyo disneyland
Weren't High Pyro tested for the new show before COVID?????

Steve2753

Weren't High Pyro tested for the new show before COVID?????
most of the pyros in that vid were launched from fantasyland's rooftops while the fallout zone for the high pyros is where frozen land is.

i'm curious whether the main street projections will take part in the show or not.

Last edited:

disney.dreams

Credits to Jack Sin from YouTube for his great effort, camping on the mountain for the whole night.

We finally have closer (or further?) view to the finale of the nighttime spectacular. Ummm, kinda mixed feelings, not sure whether it is what I expected since the first concept art. The animation are mainly shown on the upper part of the castle, the lower part seems just remaining the same throughout the entire finale(?) I wish there will be more dramatic changes to the overall projection, but maybe I am wrong, maybe the viewing experience is way better when I see it from main street.

tomy117

realized from the pre-show announcement, the show name is not "Cherish the Memories", but something like "Momentics". quite interesting about that...
Maybe that is the original name of the show since the show features a time concept and Momentics has moment in it. Just guessing.

MagicHK

Meanwhile HKDL’s marvel themed attraction.
D15AF71B-44C6-43EE-8F8E-779B17C78EDC.jpeg

I think a new stage show replacing Star Wars is coming if you look closely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom