HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

J4546

new pics of frozen land...looks like a massive and incredible land that Id love to see in a US park

Attachments

• 20220123-112552-DJI-0629-Pano.jpg
    20220123-112552-DJI-0629-Pano.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 248

yeti

I really like Frozen Ever After so I'm curious to see how this turns out. While Disney's recent rockwork backdrops are extremely impressive, I kinda miss when ride paths would weave through mountains, as opposed to the mountains hiding a show building.

Still, FEE+ is enticing. Would be awesome if they spent more money on the animatronics to give them more mechanical facial gestures as opposed to the weirdly-ovate-projected-head thing.

LittleMerman

new pics of frozen land...looks like a massive and incredible land that Id love to see in a US park
Looks awesome! I'm surprised that there aren't plans for a Frozen land in WDW. I would really love it. They could put in the roller coaster from Hong Kong, the dancing sleighs ride that was originally planned for Hong Kong, and Frozen Live from DCA with the castle restaurant and shops.

disney.dreams

SPOILER ALERT!!

According to HKDL Fantasy,
In this round of rehearsals, the soundtrack of "Cherish the Memories" can be heard. Based on the duration of the soundtrack, the nighttime spectacular appears to be around 20 minutes. The show will include characters and music from a wide array of Disney and Pixar movies. Besides the original theme song "Love the Memory" the soundtrack includes music from "Inside Out", "Tarzan", "Peter Pan", "The Lion King", "Zootopia", "Hercules", "Moana", "The Little Mermaid", "Aladdin", "Tangled", "Princess and the Frog", "Fantasia", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and "Coco".

"Time" appears to be the main theme of "Cherish the Memories" with elements of time connecting the scenes throughout the show. The format of the spectacular appears to be similar to "Happily Ever After" from Magic Kingdom, where characters from different movies appear together in one scene, instead of each movie receiving one segment.

wtyy21

SPOILER ALERT!!

According to HKDL Fantasy,
In this round of rehearsals, the soundtrack of "Cherish the Memories" can be heard. Based on the duration of the soundtrack, the nighttime spectacular appears to be around 20 minutes. The show will include characters and music from a wide array of Disney and Pixar movies. Besides the original theme song "Love the Memory" the soundtrack includes music from "Inside Out", "Tarzan", "Peter Pan", "The Lion King", "Zootopia", "Hercules", "Moana", "The Little Mermaid", "Aladdin", "Tangled", "Princess and the Frog", "Fantasia", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" and "Coco".

"Time" appears to be the main theme of "Cherish the Memories" with elements of time connecting the scenes throughout the show. The format of the spectacular appears to be similar to "Happily Ever After" from Magic Kingdom, where characters from different movies appear together in one scene, instead of each movie receiving one segment.

While the upcoming nighttime spectacular follow similar format to HEA, projection and spotlights remind me more of Disney Enchantment (good but mediocre?) and post-2015 Disneyland nighttime shows.
I hope some big fireworks will be utilized in the show, giving some atmosphere as Shanghai's Illuminate.

disney.dreams

i kind of think that Love the Memory is a bit underwhelmed as the theme song for the nighttime spectacular. not saying that it’s a bad song, it’s quite chill to have some modern pop song vibe during the 15th anniversary. but for me nighttime spectacular is something that makes you touched and cry… and this song seems can’t reach to that level :(

but i haven’t listen the soundtrack yet, coz i wanna keep the first reaction for the actual show. hope it can prove me wrong, im expecting for some symphony and key modulation!!

IMDREW

i kind of think that Love the Memory is a bit underwhelmed as the theme song for the nighttime spectacular. not saying that it’s a bad song, it’s quite chill to have some modern pop song vibe during the 15th anniversary. but for me nighttime spectacular is something that makes you touched and cry… and this song seems can’t reach to that level :(

but i haven’t listen the soundtrack yet, coz i wanna keep the first reaction for the actual show. hope it can prove me wrong, im expecting for some symphony and key modulation!!
I have listened to the leak, and I personally love it. Especially after shows like Enchantment, Harmonious and Disney Illuminations at Paris, this feels like a legit good coherent show with a clear message and beautiful transitions.

Hope youll like it in the end!

walt-e

I’ve been listening to this leaked soundtrack since yesterday and I can tell you that the theme song, Love the memory, does not sound pop like for the 15th but is much more orchestral!

wtyy21

I expecting more elegant finale in this show, kinda like Wishes and Enchantment (a show that precededed HEA for former and act as successor of HEA for latter).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom