HISTA Exterior Signage Removed!!!

Swfewrmco

Any news on what in-theatre effects might be used for Epcot's EO Martin? I'm glad to hear a restoration was actually done to EO so new prints (for DLP and obviously Epcot and TDL) wont look so bad.

If it's like Disneyland, I think the floor moves at certain points. Most of the original effects (smoke, lasers) are not present in the "Tribute" version of EO.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQwFtmSRJa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQwFtmSRJa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sorry...someone had to post this. :D

adv.bluedude

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQwFtmSRJa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WQwFtmSRJa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sorry...someone had to post this. :D

Dude. You dont know how tempted I am to say "It looks like Micheal Jackson is coming right at me" in the middle of captain EO

Animaniac93-98

If it's like Disneyland, I think the floor moves at certain points. Most of the original effects (smoke, lasers) are not present in the "Tribute" version of EO.

I know that's the case in Disneyland, but I had heard (online with salt) more effort might be put into Epcot's "tribute".

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
I've actually heard that too. Considering the fact that not only did we have the original Captain EO, but ours has been closed much longer than any of the other Tribute versions, it's pretty safe to assume some major work is being done inside. Perhaps we'll be getting some more effects than the other versions...

Horizons1

I've actually heard that too. Considering the fact that not only did we have the original Captain EO, but ours has been closed much longer than any of the other Tribute versions, it's pretty safe to assume some major work is being done inside. Perhaps we'll be getting some more effects than the other versions...

Once again, no. You can think that, but you're going to be letdown when you see the final product. The biggest thing going on right now is the setup for the que, which TDO is expecting to be very long.

There should be a Captain EO action figure along with other EO merchandise. That way kids can play with Michael Jackson rather than Michael Jackson playing with them!

Meanwhile, what will happen with the Figment ride now that it stands alone without the HISTA show? Why not make Captain EO part of it? Figment can talk with Michael Jackson rather than boring Professor Channing. When Figment shows them the upside down house, Michael can "reach down" to the guests. It will be a new, unique effect that inspires imagination!

_Scar

There should be a Captain EO action figure along with other EO merchandise. That way kids can play with Michael Jackson rather than Michael Jackson playing with them!

That's ignorant.

Ch'monay.

OWWWWWWWW

michael-jackson-cross-shape-12664161-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

twilight mitsuk

Meanwhile, what will happen with the Figment ride now that it stands alone without the HISTA show? Why not make Captain EO part of it? Figment can talk with Michael Jackson rather than boring Professor Channing. When Figment shows them the upside down house, Michael can "reach down" to the guests. It will be a new, unique effect that inspires imagination!

probably get refurbished soon

MAGICFLOP

Nothing... the first time EO was there, there was nothing to tie in EO and Dreamfinder..

EpcotFanForever

They both have very much talent. Saw Elton John in concert this year!!! It was so much fun and the music was so good live. His piano playing was amazing and I wish I could go to another.

Also, Lady Gaga is very talented, just listen to her Acoustic versions of her songs. Also, she's taken classic piano since she was 3. People judge her quickly because of her original songs and how she dresses. May I recall how Elton used to dress? She does it for attention anyway.

So how about a modernized version of Captain EO, starring Lady Gaga? That would draw some crowds!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom