HISTA Exterior Signage Removed!!!

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
probably get refurbished soon

That would make too much sense... More than likely crowds who don't want to wait in long lines for EO will head over to Imagination and be disappointed by it. I think the perfect thing to do is refurbish/overhaul it while EO is running so by the time it's done, the crowds will die down only to be picked up again when V4 opens.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
That would make too much sense... More than likely crowds who don't want to wait in long lines for EO will head over to Imagination and be disappointed by it. I think the perfect thing to do is refurbish/overhaul it while EO is running so by the time it's done, the crowds will die down only to be picked up again when V4 opens.

Problem with that is they wont be able to get Imagination refurbed in a week.....:lookaroun

scpergj

So how about a modernized version of Captain EO, starring Lady Gaga? That would draw some crowds!

That's one thing that would keep me out of the Imagination pavillion. That woman is every bit as weird as MJ without the redeeming characteristics of him...like he could sing and dance...and he gave tons of money to charities.

DDPGambit

Something interesting to note is that the WDW version is not being referred to as "Captain EO Tribute" on the new pins, like the DLR version. I wonder if this was simply to differentiate pins, or is due to the attraction itself?

_Scar

Do pins really carry that much power to determine what an attraction is reffered to as? As a pin collector, pins commonly have errors.

DDPGambit

What I meant was, if the pin refers to it sans "tribute" maybe it's because the version we are getting won't be referred to the same way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom