HISTA Exterior Signage Removed!!!

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Unfortunately I am unable to post the pics due to technical difficulties, but the sign on the map post for Imagination is gone, as is the shrinking machine entrance sign. Waiting now for the rest to go away and for Captain EO's signage to come in...

FutureWorld1982

Here's how the entrance now looks like:

15gfe6h.jpg

zjdqg9.jpg

raven

Most of the interior signs are gone as well and they are now sitting upstairs in the old Imageworks area.

_Scar

If he bleached his skin and his nose fell off, maybe.

Owww

This is so wrong but so correct.

Michael Jackson also has his pedophile past... so ya, let's give him a tribute at the place where dreams come true.

lol, I know it's wrong but it just comes to mind when I think Jackson...

:confused:

It's a lose/lose for me. Looks like I'm avoiding Imagination this year. :eek:

SeaCastle

How long will "Captain" remain open?

About as long as the Millennium Village, EPCOT Wand, and Sorcerer Hat were to stay in their respective places. :lol:

Back on planet Earth, I believe he is staying around for a year, and the Imagination refurb will follow sometime thereafter. Insiders here are stating there are many different ways that the EO/HISTA/refurb combination will take place, so time will tell.

the-reason14

Uhm, can you people get over it. The show's coming back whether you like it or not. As far as what MJ did or didn't do thats always up for debate, but it's known that he was a great performer. And as far as them bringing back HISTA if the main guy died, I doubt it. He hasn't impacted hollywood, in a positive or negative way, to warrant a return. More foot traffic in that area can't be a bad thing. Although I'm sure someone will try and convince why it is. :rolleyes:

Either way this is good news, can't wait to see it and thanks for the update op.

ntoeman

The signage has been gone since earlier this week and we did see that Captain EO graphics permit come up the other day. I'd say in the next week the new sign would be up. WDI turns the attraction over to Ops on June 25th.

EpcotFanForever

Owww

This is so wrong but so correct.

Michael Jackson also has his pedophile past... so ya, let's give him a tribute at the place where dreams come true.

lol, I know it's wrong but it just comes to mind when I think Jackson...

:confused:

It's a lose/lose for me. Looks like I'm avoiding Imagination this year. :eek:

Hmmmm, maybe "Honey, I Molested the Audience"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom