hidden mickey's

kammybug

S.I.R., I don't have a picture of the hidden Mickey's profile :( but the easiest way for me to tell you how to see it is when you're just reaching the top of the hill where you start to descend into the briar patch you will see a branch like thing on the left hand side (just after where you pass Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit). If you look at the end of the branch you can see that it's Mickey's nose. I've heard you can see his profile after exiting Big Thunder but I can never see it from there. I hope this helps :wave:

dandaman

wild01ride said:
Good site- well documented and presented!

I thought that it would be fun to print out a list and take them with me to the parks and try to find as many as possible!
LOL, I did the exact same thing, and found 350 at least!

dandaman

Gfhweb said:
If you are really in to hidden Mickeys and are in Epcot on your next visit, go to the France pavilion. In one of the kiosks there they sell a hidden mickey field guide.
LOL, they sell it at Borders in Detroit, too... That's where I got mine.

Has anybody ever noticed the tiles in the floor of RnR just as you enter the building. There are two Hidden Mickeys. Sometimes there is a carpet covering it so you have to pull it up to see them.

Disney_Belle

this has probably been posted already, but in my test track ride photo when you first *break through the barrier* i noticed the rope on the floor near the car is rolled up on the floor as a mickey.

OliveMcFly

I see a few Hidden Mickey's in my town. I need to take photos and post them. Get the Hidden Mickey book...it's great. So much fun.

e4ymod

Personally, I prefer http://hiddenmickeysguide.com/. It's updated, has pictures, and is administered by the author of the hidden mickeys book. Best of all, it only has OFFICIAL hidden mickeys. Hiddenmickeys.org is outdated and has a lot of user-submitted hidden mickeys that don't get verifyed.

Dippy Dawg

S.I.R. said:
"Most of you probably already know this but the next time you ride Splash Mountain just as you're coming up to the top of the hill of the big drop look at the parts of the mountain that are sticking out, this is Mickey's profile. You can clearly make his nose out." Can someone explain this one more or please post a picture? I have looked time and time again and I cab never find it....Please...

I took a photo during our last trip. Click on this link.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/500/100_2009b.JPG

RnRJoe6114

I have 4 you guys can look for in Soarin'.
2 are in the golf scene, look at the golf carts and the golf ball that is hit at you. Then the other 2 are in Disney, one at the front entrance and another in the fireworks. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom