Hidden Mickeys

1disneydood

I have six Disney prints, framed and mounted to my walls in my home.AK, M:S, Prince Charming, etc. They all have hidden Mickeys. So next time you see a quality Disney print, look for them. ;)

Gorjus

Here is my Hidden Mickey. Alas, it is no more.

Hidden_Mickey.JPG

And my "cute kid" hidden Mickey Story:

While helping my niece learn about money and change, I was trying to get the point across that 1 quarter was the same as 2 dimes and a nickel. So I put out 2 dimes and a nickel real close together. I asked said niece what you get when you put those together. She took one look and replied: "a hidden mickey".

HoW

My favorite Hidden Mickey (I wish I had pictures on this computer, but sadly, I do not), is the one in the walkway down the way from the Haunted Mansion made up from two horseshoe imprints and a waterline cover. My second favorite is the Tinkerbell carved into the rock outside of Big Thunder. The list could go on and on...

dandaman

Do you know which shops?
How much is the book?
I may purchase one on my next trip!
:wave:

Two things of note:

a) If you look hard enough, you can find it at Borders or likely most local bookstores with a travel section. That's where I got both editions of mine.

b) Speaking of editions, the third one's now out for sale. :wave:

kik4adog

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's accounts of Hidden Mickeys.
There are really some great ones in WDW. And tons of them at that?

Has anyone spottted the ones in The Adventurer's Club? I have a couple of pictures that I can submit if anyone's interested.

Also I did my first episode of my podcast "All About the Mouse" dedicated to 10 of my favorite Hidden Mickeys. If you want to check it out on iTunes under All About the Mouse or www.allaboutthemouse.com. And it's episode #1.

The giant Hidden Mickey in Clermont (I think it was) was new to me.
Thanks to whoever put up the link for that.

~Bryan~

Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

I know there is a hidden mickey in the Haunted Mansion in the dining area. There are 2 small plates above a bigger one. Are there any others that any of you know of????

mitchk

I know there is a hidden mickey in the Haunted Mansion in the dining area. There are 2 small plates above a bigger one. Are there any others that any of you know of????

The only official Hidden Mickey in The Haunted Mansion, is right before the opera singer in the graveyard, look to your right, there is a grim reaper with a Mickey head in his hand

mdisney

What do you mean by "official"? How do you know the difference between "official" and "unofficial"????

Offical ones are where the Imagineers put there themselves. While unofficial ones are placed by castmembers. So if an Imagineer sees an unofficial one they will move it.

mikey

Has anyone spottted the ones in The Adventurer's Club? I have a couple of pictures that I can submit if anyone's interested.

I'd be interested in seeing those, so yes! Please post 'em!

Anyone seen the HM in Animal Kingdom? It's rocks and pebbles in the sidewalk, as I recall...it's across from Tusker House. People walk all over it and never notice.

mike

Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown

Offical ones are where the Imagineers put there themselves. While unofficial ones are placed by castmembers. So if an Imagineer sees an unofficial one they will move it.
Ohhh. Ok. I got it. Why don't the imagineers what the unofficial ones there?:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom