Hidden Mickeys

k.hunter30

Does anyone have a pic of the hidden Mickey on the lobby level of the AKL near the bridge on the (if you're coming into the resort through the main doors) right side? I spent quite a few minutes looking for this one while waiting to be seated down in Boma and never found it.
(I'm not talking about the hidden Mickey near the waterfall as you're walking down to Boma - but the one on the Lobby level.)

lilmizpixie3

Original Poster
The best example is the one in the HM, the plates. That the CM put it there, but if an imagineer sees it they will move it back to the way it is supposed to be.[/quote
why is there pin with the HM hidden mickey then?

are you asking why there are pins with hidden mickeys on them? They are cast member pins and are part of a collectors series that a lot of pin traders go around searching for. Its kind of how you distinguish them from other pins that may be on the CM's lanyards.

k.hunter30

are you asking why there are pins with hidden mickeys on them? They are cast member pins and are part of a collectors series that a lot of pin traders go around searching for. Its kind of how you distinguish them from other pins that may be on the CM's lanyards.
Disney now also sells some pins with "hidden Mickeys" on them... When I asked the CM in the pin store at DTD about these, they didn't seem too thrilled. The pins are not as interesting nor the Mickeys as "hidden" as real CM hidden Mickey pins - but they sell them nonetheless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom