Hidden Mickeys

lilmizpixie3

Original Poster
Does anyone have good pictures of hidden mickeys around the park? I only have one uploaded onto my computer, but I also have pictures of the one in the living seas fish tank and one in spaceship earth!
camera025.jpg

ThinkTink721

I don't have any pics, but there is one in the grand room/lobby of the GF resort on one of the legs of the piano!
(I saw it on TV):D
:wave:

wdwmomof3

I don't have any pictures but this would be fun to do on a trip to Disney with my kids. My six year old is still looking & finding hidden Mickeys everywhere we go, and we are not at Disney. He saw a cloud the other day and said that it was a hidden Mickey. It really looked like one too. :)

dazzer68

theres anothe one on the safari which is reversed to the pic above! its a large pool in hidden mickey shape! altho not that hidden as the guide pointed it out to us!

ZapperZ

Ironically, John Frost at The Disney Blog just highlighted what could be the world's largest "hidden Mickey". You could see this using Google Map or even better, Google Earth!

Of course, since this is not on Disney property, it might not qualify strictly as an official Hidden Mickey, but still, someone went through a lot of trouble to do this. :)

Zz.

P.S. We just had a photo contest on hidden mickeys a few weeks back. I would think that WDWMagic by now should have a very large collection of photographs of those hidden mickeys. Just look back at the previous contests and winners.

TwoTigersMom

theres anothe one on the safari which is reversed to the pic above! its a large pool in hidden mickey shape! altho not that hidden as the guide pointed it out to us!

at what point of the safari is it? I may actually have a pic of it. :lol: I didn't even realize I had the pic of that island until I was reading through the book and found out there actually was an island shaped like that, then I went back and looked through the pics.

M's of Marietta

If anyone has received the die-cut sales package for the DVC Animal Kingdom Lodge, the map of the new facility looks like a large hidden Mickey to me, but, then, my kids say I see HM's everywhere! :lol:

lilmizpixie3

Original Poster
Does anyone have good pictures of hidden mickeys around the park? I only have one uploaded onto my computer, but I also have pictures of the one in the living seas fish tank and one in spaceship earth!
camera025.jpg
this mickey is outside of minnies house in the toon town fair

I3olTz

you can find the hidden mickey guide book in disney shops, i have it and the updated version, great books and fun to search for them in the parks

ThinkTink721

My kids have heard so much about HMs that they go around our house saying that they see them & actually try to point them out (they are 9, 7 & 5).
It's actually kind of cute!:)

lilmizpixie3

Original Poster
Do you know which shops?
How much is the book?
I may purchase one on my next trip!
You can buy it at almost any shop, it is usually up by the counter and is about 18.95. Its a pretty good book, but you get tired of having to flip through it for each section of the park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom