Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Krusty the Clown!

Wilt Dasney

Anyone else catch the wording on Comic Book Guy's shirt (on the fence)? Looks like it says "In cyberspace, no one can see your man-." :lol:

Michael72688

Every aspect of this ride uses all the original character voices from promotion, to the ride to any other video with them in it. Fox wouldn't allow anything else.

kcnole

The only voice talent I'm aware of that they didn't secure is the guy who does Ned Flanders, Mr Burns, and Mr. Smithers.

Harry Shearer voices:
Charles Montgomery Burns
Jasper
Julius Hibbert
Lenny
Ned Flanders
Otto Mann
Scratchy
Seymour Skinner
Waylon Smithers
Timothy Lovejoy
Bill Clinton
Eddie
George Bush
Gil Chesterton
Marvin Monroe
McBain
Radioactive Man
Adolf Hitler
Cesar
Dave Shutton
Der Lustige Kernspalt
Elf
Irving Zitofsky
J Loren Pryor
Jack Larson
Jetskier #2
Kang
Moderator #4
Mr. Dondelinger
Mr. Muntz
Mr. Pringles
Roy Snyder
Sanjay Nahasapeemapetilon
Lawyer
The Devil
Dewey Largo
Hans Sprungfeld
Kent Brockman
Rainier Wolfcastle

sknydave

Every aspect of this ride uses all the original character voices from promotion, to the ride to any other video with them in it. Fox wouldn't allow anything else.

Do you actually know this or are you just stating facts you created out of thin air? Watch the promo. Either Bart and Lisa's voices have been altered in some way in post production or those aren't the real voice actors.

JT3000

Do you actually know this or are you just stating facts you created out of thin air? Watch the promo. Either Bart and Lisa's voices have been altered in some way in post production or those aren't the real voice actors.

What's so different about them? :shrug: I'm not exactly a Simpsons expert but they sound perfectly normal to me, even though they're talking at the same time.

krankenstein

Original Poster
all the old flagpoles now have banners with the different simpsons characters on them.

Are they going to change this section of the park from World Expo to Krustyland? I am just curious as to how they are planning on fitting this in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom