Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Krusty the Clown!

kcnole

The cast member uniforms are pretty bad. It looks like they just reused the design for the IOA Popeye ride's uniforms. I guess it ads to the cheese of the Krustyland theme, but I think they could have been implemented better.

I have been told that those uniforms they currently wear are only temporary and the real ones are not ready yet. Only time will tell if thats true or not. It does look like one big "Where's Waldo" convention though.

coasterphil

The real ones can't be much different though due to the fact that the ride ops in the films wear a costume very similar to the ones the team members are wearing now.

crazydaveh

The uniforms just add to the cheesiness of the theme. As mentioned before, they do resemble those worn in the preshow movie as well as the ride movie itself.

The movie that plays in the que had everyone busting laughing today. I rode twice. The front seat is a smooth ride, the back seat throws you around. Both are fun though!

coasterphil

You can never be sure that it'll be open until after the grand opening. Until then it'll be in technical rehearsals which means Universal can open and close it as they wish. Unless something goes wrong though, it should be open because they need that capacity when the park gets busy.

culturenthrills

My GF and I rode it this weekend and loved it. She is not the biggest Simpson fan and she thought it was great and wanted to ride it again. Never had a baby powder smell on a ride before. There is so much going on during the ride that it will take multiple rides to catch all of the jokes and sight gags. My only complaint about the CG is they could have used a little more of the cel shading technique to make it look a little more like the cartoon. I liked BTTF but the last few years I couldn't ride it anymore because it would make me nauseous.

The Simpson Ride is a great addition to Universal and it will bring people to the park. Don't underestimate the popularity of The Simpsons. They have created a whole new set of younger fans thanks to the DVD sets and they will remain popular for many years to come.

If this is what we can expect in the future from Universal, then the next few years, between Disney, Busch and Uni, are going to be pretty awesome down here in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom