Heroes

Tigggrl

Last night's show was AMAZING! It did answer some of the nagging questions. I don't think this show is going anywhere, There will always be new characters, and lots of plot lines to work thru.

Tigggrl

BAH! I have to wait HOW long??? I greatly dislike these long extended breaks....But I LOVED the Hiro/ Ando storyline update!

P.S. Hi Brian, Im sorry I called you Zac in the other thread:( Brain freeze from too much mahjong!:p

dandaman

These breaks are precisely what were killing a certain other show about "connections"...

Heroes + Spiderman 3 look-see + Orlando commercial = one good Monday night TV hour. :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
These breaks are precisely what were killing a certain other show about "connections"...

Heroes + Spiderman 3 look-see + Orlando commercial = one good Monday night TV hour. :D

I actually wouldn't mind it if they would have marathons of the show so that people who haven't watched it can get up to speed.

(I think that may be one of the flaws of LOST...)

Honestly, who wants to jump into it now?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Who here is waiting for the smackdown between Peter and Sylar?

Ooh! Me me me me! :wave: :wave:

That would be unbelievable...imagine both of them utilizing all of their powers in one battle?!?!?!

BTW...Tim Kring has stated that there will be a Season 2...and at least one more female "hero" will be introduced.

I have a question though.

On www.nbc.com/heroes there is a section that shows "Suresh's map" and there is a bunch of yellow sticky notes on it with names of Heroes that he has found...I'm wondering if each and every one of these names will be a character in upcoming seasons. (One of them already says, "Deceased" but I can't remember a character by that name dying on the show...so I'm not sure if it truly relates)

tr1plese7en

less than 2 weeks woohoo! :sohappy: can't wait for the next episode

24 hasn't been doing a good enough job as a substitute while heroes is on break

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom