Heroes

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Anybody else watching it?

I think this show is awesome.

The pilot episode was better than last night's...but the story is really making you question stuff. I smell another "LOST" on our hands.

I don't really want to give anything away to those that haven't seen it yet...but, for those that did watch it, what's up with the Hannibal Lecter crap going on?

The only thing I can think of...is that is where the genome can be found.

imagineer99

I thought the pilot was kinda lame. So, didn't watch last night's episode. I taped studio 60. Can't wait to watch that, though.

However, I have a feeling it's gonna' get a rather large following. I just won't be one of 'em. ;)

kal1484

So far it's okay, but I think it has the potential to go "werid"

I think it will take till the end of the season to know if it's a good show, or just "weird" aka the one girl with the little boy in vegas. Don't remember the names

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Oh Brian, who are you kidding? You only watched it because of the hott cheerleader and the milf in Vegas. ;) :lol:

Do you know who that hott cheerleader is? She's the little girl in Remember the Titans!!! (I couldn't place the face until last night!)

And...Ali Larter...RAWR...She was hott in Jay and Silent Bob :lol:

But really...aside from the hottness...I like the show a lot!

EDIT: I found it comical while watching "How I Met Your Mother" that the mother...is the mother of the kid that can fly in Heroes (the shows are on back to back).

Also...the father in "How I Met Your Mother" is Mr. Michael Keaton from Family Ties :)

majortom1981

Hmm

I like the show. I think it will get better once they get these introductions over with.

The japanese guy is my favorite character from the show so far.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I like the show. I think it will get better once they get these introductions over with.

The japanese guy is my favorite character from the show so far.

Ditto...he's my favorite too...but the guy that is painting is also pretty intriguing.

I still want to SEE what the stripper "did!"

dandaman

Ditto...he's my favorite too...but the guy that is painting is also pretty intriguing.

I still want to SEE what the stripper "did!"

:lol:

Hiro's my favourite so far, too.

(I instantly compared it to LOST after seeing the pilot episode. I like the whole "connections" theme. :D)

Shaman

The pilot was sort of boring...I enjoyed the second episode more...seems like a good show.

:D

BUT LOST IS BETTER! :sohappy: :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
The pilot was sort of boring...I enjoyed the second episode more...seems like a good show.

:D

BUT LOST IS BETTER! :sohappy: :lookaroun

I have a feeling there is going to be a band of "bad guys" too. Once people realize that they can do something that others can't...they exploit it for personal gain. It doesn't seem that any of those have been shown yet (unless the cheerleader's dad is one!)

dandaman

I say cheerleader's dad, and the politician (guy who can fly) for the bad guys so far.

And those two guys who were torturing the stripper, but they're slightly... incapacitated at the moment. :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I say cheerleader's dad, and the politician (guy who can fly) for the bad guys so far.

And those two guys who were torturing the stripper, but they're slightly... incapacitated at the moment. :lookaroun

Speaking of the politician...it makes sense.

I don't think his brother can fly...even though he was levitating at the end of the show. I think the brother "made" him fly... He can do more than just fly.

If that guy starts running around town saying that he can fly and can't...it will take credibility away from the rest of the "special people" who are coming forth. Hiro can never prove that he can break the time/space continuum. The stripper won't be able to prove that she has a power because she can't even videotape herself. The only one that really CAN prove it is the cheerleader...and her father would put the stop to that.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Ok, I admit it...this show has officially hooked me in.

This better give me answers! :lol:

So, the brother can gain the powers of OTHER "supers".
Who did the autopsy on the cheerleader???
I loved Hiro's new look...he definitely has the best power.

dandaman

Go Super Hiro! :lol:

Definitely a lot of questions last night. That last part I won't even bother to ask about, but I don't think anyone "bad" did the autopsy. Though you'd think someone would have called their house to identify the body... :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Definitely a lot of questions last night. That last part I won't even bother to ask about, but I don't think anyone "bad" did the autopsy. Though you'd think someone would have called their house to identify the body... :lookaroun

Remember the scene with all of the missing brains? I think Siler is taking all of them and making himself this "super villain" that has all of these special powers. (It kinda makes sense...all of the "supers" will have to band together to take him out)

I dunno...I'm really REALLY liking this show though.

kal1484

I didnt' notice that it was Hiro in the end, but Joe goes "isn't that the chinese guy?" And it took me a minute because of the english thing. Hiro is my fav. by far!

Number_6

Her "body" was found naked in a river(according to the M.E. performing the autopsy). All identifying items were taken from her so that it would be harder to trace it back to the quarterback.

And yes, this is one of my favorite new shows. :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I have a feeling that the scientist's son (Can't remember his name)...has a special power too. That's why his dad started all of this research, he wanted to see if there were others that were "different" like his son.

Did they ever show the father's body? Any chance that his father could be Siler?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom