Here's a bit of News and Rumor...What We're Not Getting.

SoccerMickey

Thanks for the video. It just makes me happy to see that WDW doesn't shove crap like this down our throats and they give us QUALITY Monsters, Inc attractions like Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. This posting is made with sarcasm. I honestly think this attraction is really cool. Japan is so cool!

Animaniac93-98

I want a T-shirt and or motivational poster that says:

"Tokyo Disney, where things are done right"

Of course the kool-aid drinkers will say how much they love the MILF. And then TDO execs will laugh.

EpcotServo

I want a T-shirt and or motivational poster that says:

"Tokyo Disney, where things are done right"

Of course the kool-aid drinkers will say how much they love the MILF. And then TDO execs will laugh.

Just go ahead and make that "Japan".

Sigh.

That's all I need, another awesome thing I'll never see.
:lol:

:(

Hummer1676

PaisleyMF

Could it be something in the lines of Buzz and TSM?

NOW i will love to see something in that line with I DON'T KNOW, some Imagination...

:lookaroun

SoccerMickey

The ride system is much like Midway Mania, only instead of 3D screens, the ride uses large physical sets and AAs.quote]

Im a big fan of the WDW-style animatronics like the ones in our Winnie the Pooh ride where their mouths don't move and they just don't move. :ROFLOL:

EpcotServo

The ride system is much like Midway Mania, only instead of 3D screens, the ride uses large physical sets and AAs.

I think the platforms are a lot different than the Midway ones, much smaller that's for sure. The connections look more fluid since it's three platforms and the corners look tighter.

muteki

Sulley wasn't too impressive, but that first Mike was amazing! His arms and legs moved amazingly fluid, and having his pupil dilate like that is really creative.

The cars seem Horizons-esque, only able to rotate. Neat.

Just goes to show what you can do with some money and imagination!

SirGoofy

Just goes to show what Imagineers can do when they get the money they need.

Lee, can we expect an AAs on the Monsters Coaster?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom