Here's a bit of News and Rumor...What We're Not Getting.

kingdaniel97

I saw someone asking for a demotivational of Tokyo Disney before... ask and ye shall receive!

3358045018_cc7817fd99.jpg

hemloc

So would we get discounts if we ALL went to Japan at the same time? Maybe we can charter a flight leaving MCO, have a wing of a hotel, get group discounts on admission, etc., etc.

"Come with us as WDWMagic.com sponsors a trip to see what WDI can do, but TDO refuses to let them. Experience all the attractions in person that you have only watched on youtube. Trip includes airfare, transportation, admission tickets, and of course, a limited edition pin."

It would have to be less expensive if we had a lot of people right? WDWMagic.com field trip!!!!

To the Japanese, I'm sure we would seem as bad as the Brazilian tour groups, only much, much drunker.... Whoohoo SAKE:hammer:!!!

Missing20K

To the Japanese, I'm sure we would seem as bad as the Brazilian tour groups, only much, much drunker.... Whoohoo SAKE:hammer:!!!

We can be pretty loud and obnoxious as Americans. Especially when drunk. :ROFLOL: Not too mention those mates across the pond that might tag along. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom