Here it is kids, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable!

wbboy29

actually they did have some of the gargoyles in the parks and they do still put Goliath out each year for the Halloween parties

We LOVE Kim Possible and am glad to see Kim and Ron in the parks. Yes, Ron's hair maybe should be blonde to match the show, but otherwise they look adorable and fun! Looking forward to seeing them both!

Craig & Lisa

Tron 2.0 said:
What the hell?

Dear god, those are horrible. Even with Ron's hair being changed to blonde, those poor individuals looks nothing like their cartoon counterparts.

--Mark

well, if you really want to be picky, the evil queen from snow white did not have green skin, or protruding nose and chin, milo thatch and cruella devil are not skinny enough, I've seen a snow white that really wasn't the fairest in the land, mulan, wendy, mad hatter, ......... NOT! it's the magic of bringing a character from the screen to life, to be truthful why can't the costumed heads talk? I'm sure Disney can come up with the technology to overcome that.

lawyergirl77

While I wouldn't have recognized the characters at first, I think it's great that they're going to be walking around the Studios!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Kat!! :) I can hardly wait until we get to see the finished version!!!

GenieGirl

FYI--just got back from the studios and the 411 is that Ron and Kim had a line all day long. They were back to back with the Power Rangers, so it was an action corner on NY street today! I think it is great they are face characters for many of the reasons already stated.

Just my take on the sitch.

MaxGoof7

Yay! Kim and Ron are finally in the Disney-MGM Studios at last! I can't wait to meet them next year in 2006! I hope they will go on forever so that way I'll have 4 pictures with me and Kim and Ron.
Later days and Boo-Ya!

ELopez

My daughters (ok - me, too) are so excited that Kim & Ron are going to be at the Studios. I showed my 6 year old the pic (I told her who they were). She made a face and said "That doesn't look like them - they look like grown-ups". That's just her opinion. My other 2 daughters are asleep (as the 6 year old should be!)! All 3 will undoubtedly insist on meeting them when we visit at the end of this month.

Chape19714

Well, I think after Ron's Hair is blonde, this would be a good fit. I am very glad that they are face charactors. I much prefer a face charactor over a costumed charactor, if they are actually humans, not mice (Mickey) or other animals/plants/living things. A face charactor makes it more fun, imho.

Craig & Lisa said:
well, if you really want to be picky, the evil queen from snow white did not have green skin, or protruding nose and chin,

Well DUH!!! That was Maleficent!!! You know... Sleeping Beauty, Spindle curse.... yeah... the end.

righttrack

I think this is one case where a very special wig needs to be developed. Then I'd be ok with the face characters. As for Ron Stoppable, once blond, maybe.

Connor002

hmm... I'm starting to revise my position... I think they should stay face characters, their problem is the casting, ron is good (as long as the hair is fixed), but Kim... well... ahhhh... she looks a lot... ahhh.... better... in the show... ahhh... yeah... she looks a lot... better in the show... :lookaroun

ok, i'll just say it already, she looks hot in the show:lookaroun not that i watch kids shows for that...:lookaroun

Brian Noble

a very special wig needs to be developed.
I saw Ron and Kim (as face characters) at DCA last year during the ABC Primetime Preview. She had a fabulous wig that got the body and swoosh just right. Provided WDW and DLR share any costuming expertise, this should be doable.

In any event: booya! Kim is DD7's second favorite person on the world (just behind Hermione Granger though on some days Kim still wins), and we had already decided to go as Kim, Ron, and the Drs. Possible for Halloween this year. (I'm a computer scientist, not a rocket scientist, and DW is a psychiatrist rather than brain surgeon, but still---not much of a stretch for us!)

stitchlvr

kimredone.jpg
is that better? :lol:

DeborJohn

I showed the picture to my 7 and 13 year olds. "Do you know who these people are?" They looked for a minute before the older one guessed right. It was the younger one that yelled, Yeah, I can't wait to meet them. So, they might not look like the characters, but I think the kids will be happy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom