Hello Everyone

dani_california

Original Poster
Hi there :wave:

I've been a 'stalker' of this site for some time now, but please don't be put off! I always came here for news and my daily Disney fix. Then I decided to join, and then I didn't have the time to post. So tonight, I have made the decision to take the time to introduce myself.

My name is Nanette, I'm a 26 year old engineer from Scotland. I've been going to WDW since 1996 (I had been to DLP 3x before then and I've since been to DL once). In addition to Disney, my other interests include photography, music, reading, art & sport.

I decided to participate on this forum mostly because everyone seems very nice and likeminded. Sometimes when I 'go on' about WDW some people think it is a bit strange :rolleyes: And I kind of get a complex about it and decide not really to talk about it much. What I like most is how civilised and friendly everyone seems, for me Disney is the only place in the world that gives me this. So I would come here and read all about what everyone else was doing. Which was satisfying enough until I unearthed the picture threads! Some of the photography here is the most amazing I've ever seen (I think we all know which ones I mean ;)). And for me it is so inspirational as photography is a recent thing in my life and I thought I had all the pictures of WDW I needed. But I was wrong :lol: for some crazy reason I didn't consider WDW as a subject, but now I intend to make it a big subject for me.

Time is not my friend. So If I have the time I may post a lot because I love a topical discussion :cool: However, my career keeps my quite busy, so if I'm not posting it can only be because of that! I look forward to being part of this great forum in the future :)

tiaragirl

Yes, welcome =)

Had the opportunity to travel to Scotland (I'm from "New" Scotland) to do some golfing two years ago and loved it =)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Welcome! This is really a great board and Im glad you decided to start posting! And I agree about the pictures, I've seen some of the most amazing photos of WDW on this board and I really wish I had even a tenth of the talent that some of the photographers on this board have!!

heartodisney

picture.php

Welcome and may the "Farce" be with you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom