Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
garyhoov said:
Approx 8:41 EST: Linda and I are relaxing in our bedroom and watching the History Channel. Ryan is playing video games in his room.

Me: I'm going to go get a Vanilla Coke. Do you want anything?

Linda: (handing me her cel phone) Here. Call the boy. Tell him to get it for you.

I dial our home number. Phone rings.

Ryan: Hello?

Me: Hey Ryan. Get me Vanilla Coke, would you.

Ryan: Uncool!! (hangs up phone)

Approx. 8:43 PM EST I notice that I still have a marked lack of refreshing Vanilla Coke. I dial again. Phone rings.

Ryan: Hello.

Me: How's that Vanilla Coke going?

Ryan: Get it yourself! (hangs up)

Approx. 8:45 PM EST I dial once more

Ryan: What?!?!?

Me: If you don't get me a Vanilla Coke, I'm going to give you a wedgie.

8:47 PM EST after a continued lack of Vanilla Coke, the wedgie was administered without incident.

Is it just me, or are kids just getting really lazy these days?

Here's one for you.

6 YO = "Daddy, can you get me a kleenex"
Daddy = "Yes" and daddy hands 6 YO kleenex
6 YO = " Ok daddy, im done with it..... HERE! (post application of nasal residue)
Daddy = Stands dumfounded.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Lil'mermaid said:
Care to mention that this child of yours has bad knees and couldnt walk because she had spent the day on her knees on the floor?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing there were no wedgies in that case.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
hakunamatata said:
Here's one for you.

6 YO = " Ok daddy, im done with it..... HERE! (post application of nasal residue)

Oooooooh, that's a good one . . . and now Ryan's old enough for me to have my revenge . . .

HEY RYAN! COULD YOU BRING ME KLEENEX!!

tigsmom

hakunamatata said:
Here's one for you.

How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it! :lol:

Used tissues I can deal with, pre chewed food is something else all together. :hurl:

tigsmom

garyhoov said:
Oooooooh, that's a good one . . . and now Ryan's old enough for me to have my revenge . . .

Did you call him on the phone? :lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
garyhoov said:

Yes, after a couple of times of hearing "EEEWWWWW....Here daddy" I explained the fine art of getting up off your and throwing it away yourself.....

pinkrose

garyhoov said:
Approx 8:41 EST: Linda and I are relaxing in our bedroom and watching the History Channel. Ryan is playing video games in his room.

Me: I'm going to go get a Vanilla Coke. Do you want anything?

Linda: (handing me her cel phone) Here. Call the boy. Tell him to get it for you.

I dial our home number. Phone rings.

Ryan: Hello?

Me: Hey Ryan. Get me Vanilla Coke, would you.

Ryan: Uncool!! (hangs up phone)

Approx. 8:43 PM EST I notice that I still have a marked lack of refreshing Vanilla Coke. I dial again. Phone rings.

Ryan: Hello.

Me: How's that Vanilla Coke going?

Ryan: Get it yourself! (hangs up)

Approx. 8:45 PM EST I dial once more

Ryan: What?!?!?

Me: If you don't get me a Vanilla Coke, I'm going to give you a wedgie.

8:47 PM EST after a continued lack of Vanilla Coke, the wedgie was administered without incident.

Is it just me, or are kids just getting really lazy these days?

I am hurting from laughing so hard!!! This is very much so something that my husband would do. :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
pinkrose said:
I am hurting from laughing so hard!!! This is very much so something that my husband would do. :lol:

I cant wait for my daughter to get to the age where I can start pulling stuff like that......it will be called the "Age of Get Even Withemism".....

tigsmom

SpongeScott said:
*makes mental note in case the food is bad at Tropicana Field.*

The food is fantastic there. What other park can you get stuffed crab cakes from a famous cuban restaurant?

MouseMadness

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAand hell is back! :lol: Gary, I am with Jill now... I wanna be a hoov!

Unless, of course, you would be calling me for the delicious Vanilla Coke (DIET, I hope!! :eek: ) in which case I'll stay a Madness. BUT! If I get to be a know it all older sister and sit and giggle while Ryan is pestered, sign me up!! :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAand hell is back! :lol: Gary, I am with Jill now... I wanna be a hoov!

Unless, of course, you would be calling me for the delicious Vanilla Coke (DIET, I hope!! :eek: ) in which case I'll stay a Madness. BUT! If I get to be a know it all older sister and sit and giggle while Ryan is pestered, sign me up!! :sohappy:

Oh, you'll be getting the Vanilla Coke . . . or the wedgie. It'll be your choice. I'm nothing if not fair.

DisneyJill

MouseMadness said:

But I'm the Princesshoov, so go ahead and get me a vanilla Coke too. :king:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
I'm thinking I'll stay queen at the Madness household... and laugh at Ryan's misfortune from afar. :lol: :lookaroun

:lol:
"Queen of the House of Madness" - What a wonderful pulp-gothic tone that has! I may ask people to start referring to me as that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom