Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

cococola44

That's me in the blue shirt, my Mom in the white tank and 1/2 of my dad...but looke at the guy in the back in the hat!
"Pick youself a winner!":ROFLOL:
Guypickingnose.jpg

omg
yes
he has my pick 6 number

VeRTiGo91

If I didn't know any better I would think that was my daughter! We have such a hard time keeping those pants up! I got a good laugh out of this picture.
Thanks!:lol:

Same here! My 3 year old was convinced it was her! But she was only 1 1/2 when we went in 2006!

mousebymarriage

omg
yes
he has my pick 6 number
Holy cr*p that is my mom and my sis right in front ! It must be from our trip Jan. 29th - Feb 5th. unless it was from another thrip they took, they live in Fla. and are AP holders!
DUH, I just looked at the actual poster of this pic and it is lac628 and that's my sis!

rlaeromech

Hee hee found some pics on my computer....this was about the best I could find...trying to take a pic of the Castle from the Poly pool...got some lady bending over and I'm not exactly sure what the lady in the chaise lounge is doing...

IMG_0541.jpg

Looks like you also caught an old guy taking a shot of a girl in a bikini... shame on HIM!!!!

hrcollectibles

Hee hee found some pics on my computer....this was about the best I could find...trying to take a pic of the Castle from the Poly pool...got some lady bending over and I'm not exactly sure what the lady in the chaise lounge is doing...

IMG_0541.jpg
I noticed the woman in the water and the guy to the right taking a picture of you... maybe he's a member of this board

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
It looks like someone had an accident. :ROFLOL:

DSCN0695_Small_.JPG

Can you spot the wana be gangsta?

DSCN0781_Small_.JPG

I don't even want to comment on this. :lookaroun (Top Left)

DSCN0822_Small_.JPG

cpeterstx

Girl on far right, "They said to act enthusiastic. What the heck does that mean? Is this enthusiastic ?"
:hammer: I couldn't come up with anything clever.

Voiceover: "Hey Jacob, you just won the national Goat milking contest, what are you going to do?!?!"

Jacob: "I'm going to Disney World!!!! and I'm taking my wives!"

wbboy29

I LOVE this thread!!!! These photos are so funny. I especially love the nose picker, hahaha.

Well, here's a recent one from me. I took this one about 2 weeks ago of my friends and I going up the lift hill on Everest. When I got home I noticed the PRICELESS look on the little girls face in the back row. This must have been her first time on the ride. :lol:

everest.jpg

joanna71985

I LOVE this thread!!!! These photos are so funny. I especially love the nose picker, hahaha.

Well, here's a recent one from me. I took this one about 2 weeks ago of my friends and I going up the lift hill on Everest. When I got home I noticed the PRICELESS look on the little girls face in the back row. This must have been her first time on the ride. :lol:

Which one is you in the picture, if you don't mind my asking. The only reason I am asking, is that the guy on the left looks really familiar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom