Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

bgraham34

Original Poster
Have you ever taken a picture of Main Street or whoever there is a crowd of people and looked to see what the people in the picture were doing.
I always do and I caught a few good ones. I have to see if I can post it. I had one where a lady was picking her butt and another with a kid picking his nose. I also love the funny facial expressions you get.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I've sometimes watched other people in the videos i've taken.
:lookaroun

anyway, here is sam and i and a not-so-flattering wedgie.
wedgie.jpg

kshark

sometimes the people in the back are better than the actual picture that was meant to be taken.. video footage is just as quality! :lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I am usually the person in the background making weird faces....on purpose sometimes. :lookaroun If I find myself in the background of really annoying peoples pictures I just can't help myself. :shrug:

GenerationX

When I was a kid, I liked to take pictures of the cool architecture at Epcot. I didn't really care if other people happened to be in the picture. When we got home from the trip and had the pictures developed, my parents and sister teased me mercilessly for taking great shots of other families. Strangers are waving, smiling, looking directly at my camera. If I can find them (March, 1983), I'll scan them and post them.

stephdanielle

This is one of my favourite pictures from last trip to Disney especially with the reaction of the woman in the red shirt sitting in the background :ROFLOL:

DSCF2382.JPG

wedway71

A few years back I was looking at some pics on a Disney Site like Mousetimes or something and the pic was of the Wonders of life Sign changing from Metlife to a non sponsored attraction and sure enough in the second pic was my brother in law leaning on the rails staring off into space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom