Have you ever been in the spotlight in the Laugh Floor

LudwigVonDrake

I was picked out by Mac and Jeeves. They sang a song about NY which, everyone knows, is a volcanic island in the Pacific known for sticky flowers and the Eiffel Tower.

Billy6

My 2 year old daughter was "Boo" on our trip in June. To this day when we watch Monsters Inc, she says "I was Boo"...Fun stuff..

alyssa1024

I was on the screen before the show started... i went with my boyfriend.. and said "has kissed a monster" then they put the camera to show both my boyfriend and me

Disneyfanman

We have seen the show 4 times, and have had folks from our party chosen in the last three. We sit toward the middle of the theater, near the center walkway and show unbridled enthusiasm.

At Christmas time I wore a Mickey Santa hat, and was up on screen as Randal. 3 X later in the day people came up to me in the MK and mentioned it. I felt like a Rock Star.

The Laugh Floor has its critics, but we go every trip and always enjoy it. There are enough differences between shows to make it fun, and it's a broad enough show in material to make it attractive to old and young alike. It's a great afternoon or evening diversion from the long lines. And its not like my kids are young anymore. We are talking 15 through 22 ,with their friends, and their old 47 year old parents. I'm convinced my 75 year old father would love it too, although he hasn't gone with us in many years.

People are always smiling and laughing as they leave the theater.

1DisneyDad

They have used my jokes a couple times but never been picked for anything. It's a funny show. My family always comes out with big smiles!

SirGoofy

My friend was put up there and it said "Kissed a Monster" it then panned to me.

What made the situation even more funny/awkward was that my then-girlfriend was sitting right next to me...weird.

DizneyPryncess

I was picked to choose a number in my head, while the monster tried to read my mind and get the number telepathically. I had to do this funny alien chant, and everyone laughed. I was sitting on an end seat, wearing a Just Married pin, I thought that was why I got chosen. They asked me if I'd just gotten married & where.

DonaldDuck34

Last trip, I was the guy who will buy everyone a churro after the show. I was ready to oblige, but no one followed me out of the theater. :p

The same thing happened to me I stood up and told everyone to follow me after the show. But just like you no one did, I must say I was pretty happy that they didn't.

mainstreet1997

My Dad was! "Hey everybody Ive already picked out my Halloween costume for next year. Im going to dress up like...that guy!" (My Dads image flashes up on the screen.:ROFLOL:
You know I thought I read if you want to get picked you should sit by one of the lights. NOT TRUE!

Im not sure this may be the same trip we went to Whispering Canyon and Dad went for a walk around the lobby while we waited for a food. He wasnt back when the food came so our waiter jumped up on a chair and yelled "HEY MIKE YOUR LUNCH IS READY. YOU WANT YOUR LUNCH?"

Disney_Belle

I was the person who thought "catsup was made from cats"... I was wearing a red shirt and a Minnie Mouse Christmas Hat - I'm not sure if they picked me because that day I resembled a bottle of catsup....

my uncle got his joke up on the screen...

"If athletes get athlete's foot, what does an astronaut get?"

"Missile-toe" :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom