Have any of the characters "hit" on you or your significant other?

bigcatholicj

Hey Yoop...they are absolutely ONLY trying to have a good time...My girlfriend has an ongoing realtionship with Goofy EVERYTIME we go and i have an ongoing relationship with Minnie...we make it fun and take pics of us strangling and kissing the little statues in the hub when we go. If minnie is not around when mickey goes in for the kill, just say "don't make me go get minnie" or something like that...they want you to play with them....im sure its a welcome change to play with big kids who can speak and want more than an awkward picture and an autograph. Embrace the fun....flirt with some of the girl characters and you'll see how much fun it is...next time you see minnie give her a kiss on the nose or hand...you'll see!

typhoon22

Had the same thing happen a couple of times too. Also had Minnie act the same way toward me with my wife being the rejected one. Hey, it's all in fun...just enjoy it. I'm just waiting for Belle or Jasmine or Cinderella to flirt with me...hasn't happened in 15 years but I'm still waiting.:lol:

Mikieboy84

The queen of hearts was taking photos in front of the castle and me and my bf were the last photo before she was finished, she took me by the arm to walk away with me and leave my bf, so i went with her lol, didn't go far just up the walkway to the castle and then I kissed her goodbye and went back. My mom and brother were with us as well, rolling their eyes at me.

C&D

Claire, from the 'Hoop De Doo' flirted with me (part of the show), man, that was great. Also, wouldn't mind if that 'Belly Dancer', from Morroco would flirt with me too. That's what I'm talking about. Yeah! :sohappy:

Piebald

Yoop, if it is any consolation, Mushu was most definitely a girl or a dude with the most emaciated body. I have friends who get worried about being "friends" with Mushu because they have such big ta-tas and Mushu is tiny. :wave:

joanna71985

Well if it makes you feel any better Yoop, Mickey is usually girl. :lol:

Not necessarily.

I have a teeshirt that says "I like my boyfriend, but I <3 Mickey," and the day I wore it to the Magic Kingdom was one of the most fun days I've had at the parks. When we went to visit Minnie, she looked all shocked, and then started snubbing me, and then through some weird hand signals and my talking, we agreed on trading boyfriends (after I left I realized how odd of a conversation that is, especially for disney.) When we went to see Mickey, he insisted on getting kisses, and even signing the shirt. He wouldn't let me go. It was great.
IMG_0520.jpg

I have a shirt like that, except it says "My <3 belongs to Mickey". I wore it to the MK and had to get a picture with Mickey. He was all embarrassed and everything.

Kriszee1

A few years ago, Baloo walked away with me...but I had to turn him down. Imagine what the kids would have looked like!

NeNe1298

I find the Three Cabs quite flirty...;) on one knee with hand on heart. Great pictures and sooo much fun to interact with them. :)

WDWFigment

Yoop, it's ironic that you started this thread, because I was contemplating doing the same. During our recent trip, several characters hit on my girlfriend and me (similar to your case, they mostly hit on her, not me). Most of the time it was cute (Hook and Smee put on a great show trying to take her necklace, then they proceeded to try to fit Peter Pan who was heading off stage--hilarious!); Tigger insisted on getting several pictures of just he and her, and kissed her hand several times--it wasn't quite awkward, but I could see it becoming so if it went any further. I figure none of the characters have bad intentions, but are just trying to put on a good show, and flatter guests. Or maybe they actually are attracted to us and our signifcant others" :shrug:

But anyway, you definitely need to grow up, dude! It's not like the characters are trying to steal your woman! Get counseling or something!!! ;)

awalkinthepark

Hmmmm...I think what you describe is normal fun flirting..I would get into it and flirt with Minnie if she's nearby like a previous poster suggested. There were lots more hugs and kisses for me from the characters before my kids came along and stole the show...lol.

I really thought that this post was going to be way more scandalous cause I've been 'goosed' by Donald in Mexico and Captain Hook couldn't have strained his neck anymore than he did to see what was going on under a blanket as I was feeding my infant son....so much for finding a quiet deserted corner....ahem:eek:. Just so it doesn't seem like I am picking on Disney..I have also been goosed by a mall Santa since I had gone to school with a 'friend' of Santa I know 100% that he was being a total perv and it wasn't an accidental goosing.

Have fun with it, I typed a really nice answer, but when i submitted it...my computer freaked out.

Bottom line...have fun with it...don't worry...have some responses ready...some really good lines ready for when something like that happens...

for instance, if Mickey walks away with your girlfriend...look at Minnie and say, well you and I can be together now Minnie...or hey Mickey, I'll forward all of her bills to you...

I've done that before and my DW and everyone around were falling on the floor laughing.

Don't worry about negative people...have fun with the characters...they are there to entertain.

Johnny

mr alecshawn

What a stupid f'ing question....Only a nim witted politically correct liberal would even care if a character "hit on them" them. Trust me, I ENJOY a fell or rub from mickey or minnie!!:wave:

Hrudey3032

Heck whenever I get close to one of the charachters they seem to always want to act like they want to fight as I am a pretty intimidating looking guy so I tend to play along.Heck even the "Tour Guide" on the Jungle Cruise generally seem to pick me out and taunt me.I personally love it as everyone around enjoys it and laughs at my "expense".Thats what were here for is to enjoy ourselves.Heck take the charachters as complimenting you on your choice as they probablly think your gf is attractive.

Merry Rose

Yes, I got hit on by Donald. He saw the size of my teenage boys - tall, muscles and bulky. Kind of the opposite of Donald. I said - Donald, what do you think about the big boys that I have raised? He sat right down next to me and started schmoozin' me. It was funny! He was rubbing my arm and making smacking noises like he was schmoochin. I am not a skinny, young blonde either, in fact at the time I was a 46 year old grandmother.
So not only young pretty girls get hit on - I believe it's their job to schmooze everyone. Everyone in my party was laughing hysterically and takingpictures. I took it as a great compliment and will remember it ever.
Even if Donald was a girl that day...hahahaha!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom