Have any of the characters "hit" on you or your significant other?

Chezman1399

Prince Phillip blew me a kiss once, at least I think it was to me I was the only person in the area. Since I'm a guy I hope it was just part of his parade antics that day, but I haven't been able to look at him or Sleeping Beauty since, I don't think I'll ever be able to watch the movie now. It was very traumatizing!

My Fiancee got hit on by Stitch before he wouldn't let her go!!!

xensweetie

Tigger proposed to me in Toon Town hehe, it was very cute & fun! I have a pic of my hubby pretending to punch Tigger lol. Such a great memory :)

xensweetie

Prince Phillip blew me a kiss once, at least I think it was to me I was the only person in the area. Since I'm a guy I hope it was just part of his parade antics that day, but I haven't been able to look at him or Sleeping Beauty since, I don't think I'll ever be able to watch the movie now. It was very traumatizing!

My Fiancee got hit on by Stitch before he wouldn't let her go!!!

lmao!! that's too cute hehehe

Disneyfan1981

Huh, what an interesting thread. My wife gets hit on a lot we usually just laugh it off. The Beast has walked by and grabbed her for an impromptu waltz, Captain Hook always seems to need a hug, Chip and Dale try to run off with her even during Character Dining. All part of the magic....I've never been hit on by a character but I did get hit on in "Italy" and "Germany" by Cast Members which puffed up my ego a bit.

Yoop33 if that's your girlfriend in your Av she looks exactly like an old friend of mine named Lisa....weird. She's cute expect the flirts from the characters to continue....

k.hunter30

I've never been hit on by a character but I did get hit on in "Italy" and "Germany" by Cast Members which puffed up my ego a bit.
ha ha ha... I forgot about being hit on from regular CMs... On our last visit, I'd say the Norwegian and French guys were the most flirtatious (DH is still not pleased with that...)

Oh, and the best was a guy at Le Cellier hitting on my DH while I was standing right next to him. It was hilarious!

LoriMistress

The Genie was checking out my ring, and wanted to me dump my DH for him! (We were on our honeymoon.) And Eeyore made my DH get into the Disney magic, and started talking/interacting with him! That made my morning!

jerrysliljess

When I went to the Animal Kingdom on my honeymoon, we wore the matching Mickey ears that had the top hat for him and the veil for me. It was the first time that we ever saw Stitch at the park so we got a picture with him. The CM handler said to Stitch that we were newlyweds and told him to look at the ring. He looks at it and makes a licking noise and then grabs my arm and tries to run off with me. The handler tells him that I am all ready taken and can't have me. He looks down and then goes back to Lilo and my husband to take the picture. I thought it was cute and it was funny and so did he. Also that day, Jack Sparrow said to us, "Newlyweds, eh. Congrats and hope to have many special years, yadda, yadda." Again, I thought it was funny that they interacted like that to us.

Yoop33

Original Poster
ha ha ha... I forgot about being hit on from regular CMs... On our last visit, I'd say the Norwegian and French guys were the most flirtatious (DH is still not pleased with that...)

Oh, and the best was a guy at Le Cellier hitting on my DH while I was standing right next to him. It was hilarious!

I like flirting with the girls from Germany and some of the other countries. I love their accents and I love saying things that they might not understand and seeing their reactions. lol they are so cute

sublimesting

Um...no it wouldn't. It hurts when we get hit. It's not funny.

No, no don't get me wrong, I mean in a pro-wrestling no one gets hurt kind of way. I don't want someone to actually be powerbombed or hurt. I'm just thinking of it as a movie scene in my head (kind of like Waterboy).

A red-neck guy is buying a turkey leg at the stand and Mickey Mouse kisses his wife's hand. He sees this out of the corner of his eye and with turkey leg still in his mouth bum rushes Mickey Mouse and blind-sides him. Bends him over and jack-knife powerbombs him.

No offenses meant to any CMs, i just think of things that would be funny in movies...daydreaming I supposse.

Thiger

I had Pocahontis hit on me and I know my gf was a bit uncomfortable but the favour was returned when both Chip n Dale came by in the liberty tree and were taking turns kissing her hands and pretending to fight me off!
Its all silly fun though, the best was at the end of the dinner dale tied goofy's apron over his head and he was walking around like a zombie chasing the other characters!

I never take offense to harmless flirting, i mean, with so much magic in the air, you cant blame the characters for getting in the spirit of things!

")

Sir Hiss527

One day my girlfriend and I were walking by 'pirates' where Captain Hook and Smee usually stand nowadays. Anyways we got in line, and took some photos with them. You have to understand my girlfriend is very very attractive, and I laughed cause Hook tried to get her earrings off her ears, but she wouldn't let him. So in the end he had put her in the corner, and had me watch and look over. I was surprised he didn't mess with her more..it was great!

cooleo

Never had it happen to me @ WDW, but I did get hit on by Betty Boop @ Universal. Or maybe that was just her being in Character. Wishful thinking. :lol:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I always find Pluto to be particularly friendly.

The last time I saw Stitch, during a Disney Visa photo session, he tried to pick my nose. I thought that was gross and wouldn't let him do it (it took me waaay longer than it should have to figure out what he was up to), so we had a bit of fun where he chased me and I ran away, and everyone else in the room--the handlers, Mickey and Pluto, and my DH--were standing around looking at us and shaking their heads because we were so crazy. Ok, well I was screaming and laughing like a lunatic.

bhg469

I like flirting with the girls from Germany and some of the other countries. I love their accents and I love saying things that they might not understand and seeing their reactions. lol they are so cute

dude between the norwegians and the germans i could spend all day at epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom