Haunted Mantion Refurb

SeanC

The Haunted Mansion attraction in the Magic Kingdom Park will be closed for routine refurbishment beginning Wednesday, June 6, through Wednesday, September 12, 2007, reopening to Guests on Thursday, September 13, 2007.

If HM refurbishments were "routine", it wouldn't need to be closed for 3 months!

Fried Chicken

Well, it's closed for my summer trip. :( But I can live with that since it means some TLC is on the way.

I'll ride it again in October. :D
I honest God wish there were more people like you on these boards.

You are disappointed but you act mature and say there's always next time.

There are others I find that are going bazerk and I wish sincerely that many more of them had as much maturity that you do.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Anyone know if the completion date could fluctuate? What I am trying to say is, could they have a built-in week of extra time and actually open it a bit earlier?

Reason I ask is that we will be leaving two days before the scheduled reopening date and we have two first-timers along.
Possible, but I doubt it. Original opening was October 8th, then the 1st, then last week in September. They are trying to squeeze it as it is.

As for SSE....

Lee

Adventurer
Ooooohhhhhh......what a surprise! :lookaroun

Good news however im concerned that 4 months isnt enough time to get everything done.
Should be plenty of time, barring any structural surprises.

DznyRktekt

Possible, but I doubt it. Original opening was October 8th, then the 1st, then last week in September. They are trying to squeeze it as it is.

As for SSE....

SSE too? :eek: I don't think I can handle both at the same time, but I am extatic that they are getting major TLC. Still time to change my dates.

bassman

this is fantastic news.
HM is gonna be open when im there in october.
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.

now my big question is is this just a general sprucing up of the attraction or are the updates, that have been mentioned soooo many times on these boards,goin to be put in.

TarzanRocked99-

now my big question is is this just a general sprucing up of the attraction or are the updates, that have been mentioned soooo many times on these boards,goin to be put in.

Yes inquiring minds want to know will there be any notable changes to any show scenes or just general repair and cleaning? ( Lee/Corrus)

iheartdisney91

ugg!!!!!! nO! why dont they start now so its open the busiest season?! great now i'll have to wait till nov. to go back.

thanks for the update:(

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Doing this, they would be faces with hitting some of the summer in some way, shape, or form.

The park can function for 1 big holiday for July 4th without HM, though it will make the park even busier.

That's a better option then 2 weeks of heck in April surrounding Easter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom