Haunted Mantion Refurb

JimboJones123

I'm not sure if we ever will see any really new construction at MK. They treat it like a maxed-out park. At lesat they're doing something. It's better than the load of nothing they were doing for years.

Huh, that's true. With the exception of Pooh Place Park... was it Splash Mt that was the last new thing?

basas

So true. It wouldn`t take a lot to make the MK the worlds premiere park in everyones eyes. However, it seems the current mentality of MK management is to carry on regardless and spend enough to just about keep it moving along. So long as the guests still come - which they will - why should they do anymore? That`s how they see it.

What we see is a nighttime show poorly adapted for daytime, an unnessecary rehab, misguided rehabs, endless promotions and `extras`, rehab budget cuts and no new builds for 15 years now. The OLC is famous for it`s attention to its park. Anaheim is still undergoing its `old to new` transformation. Paris is in the midst of a park wide infrasturcture overhaul. Orlando has... a new field, one rehab still not finished since park management deffered it`s completion, another now split in half, and two forthcoming much needed overhauls being savaged. Buildings stand empty, merchandise is pushed at every opportunity (remember when Main St. USA was more than a mall?) but still attendnce is up. That`s the real problem. Joe Public is happy, and so are management.

Corporate wise, if I messed up as much I`d be out of a job.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom