Haunted Mansion Refurbishment News!

Chape19714

When I went in late August, I was actually surprised at how WELL the audio sounded. I hadn't heard anything about a refurb, so it was that much more unexpected. (Even my mom commented on this.) It wasn't luck, either: I rode 4 more times during the vacation, each the same.

My "test" is usually when your host says, "Shhhhh... listen." If that isn't static, the rest of the trip is fine. ;)
They've been taking out Doombuggies 3 at a time and fixing the audio. You must have gotten the correct doombuggies that have been re-done.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
For those of you who propose that Nightmare Before Christmas is Unpopular consider this, I talked to my friend who works box office at AMC at downtown Disney and he said that Nightmare has sold out every evening! Far to many people to be just Goths if you ask me.

JimboJones123

For those of you who propose that Nightmare Before Christmas is Unpopular consider this, I talked to my friend who works box office at AMC at downtown Disney and he said that Nightmare has sold out every evening! Far to many people to be just Goths if you ask me.

Did the friend take an exit poll asking if they thought that the movie was still boring and really sucked? Jack is a prick in the movie -- who cares what happens to his feelings anyways.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Jack is in no way a prick. He is a misguided fool who want something new, something exciting. Im sure we have all been there before! I know I want something new and exciting here at HM!

JimboJones123

Jack is in no way a prick. He is a misguided fool who want something new, something exciting. Im sure we have all been there before! I know I want something new and exciting here at HM!

At what expense. Can I play the "I didn't know better" if I were to go to the elementry school and release venemous creatures in the classrooms? I just want to experience something new and exciting.

UKMickeyFan

But do Emos and shoe stare-ers go to Disney? I suggest that they dont. So who would the target audience be?

As for having a story line what is it? And I dont mean the story line as you know it but from how it is visualy presented.

IMHO it is a lot of spooky scenes with a story line in name rather than what enfolds in your Doom buggy.

Sorry to be dumb, but what or who is an Emo or a Shoe stare-er? :lookaroun
and surely WDW is for all even Emo?

In any case Disney will do what they want rather than what we want!

Figment571

Okay, I have been WDW alot within the last couple of years and I belive the condition of HM has gotten worse but they are fixing some of it. I have gone on it and I have not heard alt of the GH especially the Hitch Hiking ghost warning. Also the coffin guy has not been yelling lately, but it's kind of hit or miss. The poping up ghost have been in disrepair and need:fork: to be changed. Also the screen in the graveyard has been driving me nuts. Finnally sometimes Little Leota has been massivly(sp?) out of sync.:lookaroun

I am a big fan of NBC and I have asked alot of people about what they think about it and they usally love it. I think HMH would have mass appeal. I know 5 year olds who love that movie.

You know I think that two other attratctions that need rehabs are the Country Bears (audio and maybe some new AA's) and all of Caroelsel of Progress. Just my two cents.:zipit:

disnyfan89

Original Poster
At what expense. Can I play the "I didn't know better" if I were to go to the elementry school and release venemous creatures in the classrooms? I just want to experience something new and exciting.

Yes but you know that is wrong! The differnce is that Jack was only doing what he was used to. He in no way knew what he was doing was out of place. We also know that Jack has learned that he was wrong from his song "Poor Jack."

IOACentralRadio

Two months a year is not too much to ask to bring Jack and the Nightmare crew to the MK. Disney, after all, says its not because of downtime...they dont care about shutting a ride down for months...but because of the international tourists. They feel it wouldnt translate well for them, they would be lost. Dont they understand that Nightmare toys were sold out in Japan long before they released them here??
Fix the mansion, make it better...it deserves it.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I think HMH in Japan proved that it could still be popular with international tourists who do not know Nightmare Before Christmas

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom