Haunted mansion has reopened!

The Mom

Premium Member
Here's when we jump in the Way-Back Machine, and history gets revised.

]Sorry, too little, too late...I saw your signature before I banned you. Not for WHAT you said, but because you continued the argument after I politely asked (and asked, and asked, and asked you again) to please stop but you continued.

The Mom

Premium Member
It appears the long arm of the law has smote the wicked.

On an OT note, what's the straw to break that gets you banned 'round here?

See the previous post. ;)

It's over, nothing to see here, let's all get back on topic, please.

BTW, do you really think I can't see your IP, dizryan?

Figment1986

I enjoyed mansion today...

oh, and the husbands heads were off today in the attic.. now if they can get them to appear then disappear it would be nicer... though off does help enhance the act of foreshadowing...

McStennson

Does anyone know why the changing portrait in the foyer was flipped? Someone on the ITM board pointed out that he used to hold his lapel with his left hand, now he's holding it with his right.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Does anyone know why the changing portrait in the foyer was flipped? Someone on the ITM board pointed out that he used to hold his lapel with his left hand, now he's holding it with his right.

I seem to remember hearing a while back that during a past renovation the slides had been inadvertently reversed and they had been left that way.

(I may have dreamed this...anybody else?)

Perhaps now they have been restored to their original orientation.:shrug:

LoriMistress

my postings were deleted twice in this thread (and I thought I was going nuts) ..
and I wasn't even flaming :mad:
this sneaky mod delete button needs to be replaced .. I think it is a bit too loose :brick:

but back to DL err WDW haunted mansion
any new hidden mickey spotted ?

Don't worry. Looks like one or two of my comments were deleted as well. And I wasn't arguing with anyone! I think it was deleted to stop the arguments with Ricky and the whole flash thing.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It appears the long arm of the law has smote the wicked.

On an OT note, what's the straw to break that gets you banned 'round here?
from http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=51376
wdwmagic said:
Rules of Conduct on the Forums

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

While we are quite happy to have constructive conversations about other Disney sites, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or promotional threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other sites.

We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.

Posting of photos and graphics from other websites/publications is strictly prohibited unless you have permission from the owner of the work. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.

Persistent posting of threads in incorrect boards will result in account termination. Please read the board descriptions to ensure you post in the correct board.

Signatures - There is no advertising or linking to external sites permitted on WDWMAGIC signatures without prior permission. You may link to your non-commerical site in your site profile (set in your USERCP), which will then appear as a hyperlink should someone view your profile. Any signatures with advertising, or links, will be deleted. Members who continue to advertise will ultimately be banned.

You agree not to do any of the following while on the message boards:

Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or graphic files, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.

Advertise any products, services or websites without prior permission.

Impersonate any person or entity.

Create multiple usernames. If you require a new username, contact forums@wdwmagic.com

Post or transmit any Content that contains a virus, Trojan horse or other mischievous Content.

Use Forums features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting [use of all caps] or flooding [continuous posting of repetitive text or topics]).

Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.

Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.

Upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.

raven

I was in the 2nd group in the door (20th person or so) at the reopenning of the HM on 9/15 at 9AM!

Me - waiting at the rope drop closest to the mansion.
WDW07835.jpg

CM's rolling up the rope a minute before we were unleashed.
WDW07834.jpg

CM's leading us into the queue of the mansion.
WDW07837.jpg

Fresh roses on Master Gracy's and Madam Leota's graves.
WDW07840.jpg

WDW07841.jpg

New stair scene and wallpaper with larger eyes. (These were taken with flash but we were the last ones to ride at the MNSSHP last Friday night.) These are very difficult to photograph as it it very dimly lit for a reason.
WDW07892.jpg

WDW07894.jpg

More photos in a trip report coming soon! :wave:

Hoop_6764

Ok, just a little paranoid 'round these parts. Reading through this thread, I wonder if you need a podcast in order to post here. Sorry I bothered to join. Did't realize newbies get interrogated here. My bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom