Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

Main Street USA

Yeah change the topic. Seems to be what you all do when your "point' is being thrown back in your face.
Lol. Man, you really need to just silently step out of this thread while you (maybe) have a hint of dignity left. Every post you make makes you look more ridiculous. No one believes you're actually making a good argument for anything....including you. You just don't know how to say, "Wow, maybe it doesn't have an official story like I thought," or "maybe the spiders aren't that essential."

You're too worried about being wrong. I feel sorry for you.

Anyway, I think the floating candleabras are an awesome idea for the multiple staircases. Hopefully, as poted above, they'll move up and down rather than just sort of bounce in place as in the other hallway.

Nicole220

So, back on topic.....

This sounds exciting! I can't wait to see the improved Madame Leota and bride, as well as the new staircase scene.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The guy in the photo is Imagineer Adam Hill, one of the principal designers.

Please try and keep this thread on subject. Head Mouse is clearly looking to flame bait and argue, just ignore him.

Thanks

LivinWitTheLand

Don't worry, Land. All of head mouse's negative posts have been sent to the moderators and the site admin. I'm sure their mailboxes will be flooded with complaints about this member. :animwink:

Thanks! Have fun at Cornoado. We stayed there a few years ago.

We are going down on Sept 14, purposely re-scheduled the trip so we could see all the changed to the mansion. Our family thought we were nuts.....no just fans!

head mouse

well, it is our "opinion" that you are wrong...what is wrong with that

Talk about not making sense.

I can not be wrong about how I feel about something. YOU can be wrong to tell me I am wrong about it. if I like the old ways, then that is my right. you like the new stuff glad for you. enjoy it. But don't tell me I am wrong for liking the old stuff.

Erika

I've done quite a bit of housecleaning in here and Head Mouse, every one of the deleted posts involved you in some way. Please give it a rest already. Thanks.

Edit- sorry Steve, guess we crossed paths and I did not notice :lol:

head mouse

The guy in the photo is Imagineer Adam Hill, one of the principal designers.

Please try and keep this thread on subject. Head Mouse is clearly looking to flame bait and argue, just ignore him.

Thanks

I'm sorry YOU ARE WRONG. I am the one that was attacked first for saying that I liked the old HM. But you wouldn't see that now would you.

head mouse

I've done quite a bit of housecleaning in here and Head Mouse, every one of the deleted posts involved you in some way. Please give it a rest already. Thanks.

Edit- sorry Steve, guess we crossed paths and I did not notice :lol:

NO!!! I am tired of this crap. I come in here to say I don't like the new changes to the HM and I get bashed and flamed and now I am getting this??? What a way to run a board.

I DON'T LIKE THE NEW CHANGES TO THE HM. I LIKED THE SPIDERS. I DON'T LIKE THE NEW BRIDE AND LEOTA. I WISH DISNEY WOULD LEAVE THINGS ALONE!!!

raven

I'm sorry YOU ARE WRONG. I am the one that was attacked first for saying that I liked the old HM. But you wouldn't see that now would you.

You probably didn't realize that you just yelled at the creator and admin of this site. You've just sealed your fate. :wave:

head mouse

You probably didn't realize that you just yelled at the creator and admin of this site. You've just sealed your fate. :wave:

I know who WDWmagic is. don't change anything. I was simply trying to say why I liked things the way they were and got bashed all the way. I do not need to prove why I like things. I like them because I do. period.

"Why would you like such a cheesy effect?"

BECAUSE I DO!

Thessair

Thanks for the pic, Merf and the info update, Steve. It's nice to see specifics being confirmed about what is going on inside the Mansion. I'm very much looking forward to seeing it this September.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom