Haunted Mansion details begin to emerge

lilclerk

Man, I love the threads that explode within a couple hours.

On topic, this is GREAT news! I can't wait to be able to (seriously) plan my next trip to see all these changes =)

Fun2BFree

Dear John: I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy--will you let me be yours?
Gloria

Dear John:
I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?
Yours,
Gloria

:lookaroun

Beauty_Belle

Regarding the picture of the new staircase design-

Does anyone think that it looks similar to a scene from 'Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone' where the staircases were moving?

:)

Oh my goodness! I was just explaining that very same thing. I finally said, have you ever seen a Harry Potter movie? If they move, we will know where the idea came from.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Regarding the picture of the new staircase design-

Does anyone think that it looks similar to a scene from 'Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone' where the staircases were moving?

:)
I was thinking more along the idea of this.

09.jpg

DisneyDellsDude

The stair scene would be neat. I hope people don't try to connect it to Harry Potter though.

Anyone remember the rumor that there would be glowing footsteps that would walk around? Think that will still happen?

And one last thing. Does anyone know the size of the room the spiders are currently in. Just from my memory, it seemed like a tiny hallway. There's got to be a lot of room to accoplish the scene.

Edit: I forgot one last thing. Does anyone think they are still doing the day/night thing?

Thessair

I wonder if those spiders will end up on eBay. Or if, in fact, any of the Mansion stuff will. I'd imagine there would be quite a feeding frenzy if it did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom