Has your resort reservation been changed yet? To what resort?

nickys

Premium Member
Yea we are driving. Mostly it will likely be the bowls for cereal and coffee cups for coffee.
You’ll have a full set of tableware, cutlery etc. in a 2-bed, not just disposable ones. I’ll see if I can find an inventory of what will be provided.

RememberWhen

It's our first time in one of these units so that's awesome! Thank you!
250F4EF9-A328-489D-8340-AABD451AD2F6.png

nickys

Premium Member
It's our first time in one of these units so that's awesome! Thank you!
This is one source of the inventory, I hope I can post it:

Ignore the thing about housekeeping on a points stay, you’ll be treated as a cash guest and will get the same service as at any other resort (might be every 2 days currently, not sure though).

nickys

Premium Member
Either way, I think you still get three bathrooms.
Yep, three bathrooms at Kidani.

You do realise @Mainahman, not only are your nephews going to love you after this, but you’ll end up longing to go back!

Although you should one day, if only to visit. There is so much going on at the resort in normal times, that you could spend every afternoon there for a week and not get through all the activities.

nickys

Premium Member

You do realise @Mainahman, not only are your nephews going to love you after this, but you’ll end up longing to go back!

Although you should one day, if only to visit. There is so much going on at the resort in normal times, that you could spend every afternoon there for a week and not get through all the activities.

Oh, and if you want a walk through of the room, AllEars have that too, along with a fact file.

Mainahman

I'm hoping secretly this is the tipping point for my wife to maybe buy into DVC at some level.

mf1972

So I had a king bed room booked at POFQ for Oct 3-17th. Got a standard room at the Boardwalk. I am more then happy with that. Mostly because I can walk to Epcot(my favorite park). Boardwalk is actually one of the few resorts that I have not stayed at yet.
we also have the same room booked at FQ. i’m waiting to hear back from our travel agent.

tabby1222

We had a one night stay at CBR moved to Riviera in a preferred view studio. It was either that or downgrade to Pop. No thanks on the downgrade, when we wanted waterslide since it is July and HOT!!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
They moved me from Music to Pop. My stay is 9/29 -10/7.

She tried moving me to a Little Mermaid Standard room at AoA but I don't want to walk 82 miles to the bus stop so they switched it to Pop.

MrsDoubie

Just curious...those of you who got upgraded from a moderate to a deluxe did you have to pay for it? We were told we can’t upgrade without paying the difference.

nickys

Premium Member
Just curious...those of you who got upgraded from a moderate to a deluxe did you have to pay for it? We were told we can’t upgrade without paying the difference.
If you contact them tAnd ask for an upgrade then they will treat it as a modification request and charge you.

If you are booked to stay at a resort which isn’t scheduled to open in time, then either wait until either they contact you, or you have been asked to confirm by a certain date. At that point you can ask “will I need to be moved”?

So if Disney need to move you, it will be for free as long as you don’t change dates and accept what you are offered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom