Has your resort reservation been changed yet? To what resort?

slipperalwaysfits

I called this week. I was only on hold for 15 minutes in the early evening of Monday! I can't believe I was only on hold that long! Anyway, I -told them I had heard the all-stars would be closed and I wanted to know where we would be. The CM said we would be moved to Pop and that our balance on the account would not increase, since Disney was moving us! I'm just holding my breath that we will be able to go at Thanksgiving, barring another crazy COVID outbreak!

Mainahman

I called this week. I was only on hold for 15 minutes in the early evening of Monday! I can't believe I was only on hold that long! Anyway, I -told them I had heard the all-stars would be closed and I wanted to know where we would be. The CM said we would be moved to Pop and that our balance on the account would not increase, since Disney was moving us! I'm just holding my breath that we will be able to go at Thanksgiving, barring another crazy COVID outbreak!
Yep! Disney is doing the right thing moving us all around. Kind of excited to try something new!

The_Wilsons

Shame us Disney international guests are not being told where we are being moved too. Just being told to wait til 2 weeks before arrival to find out.

Figment1979

1st i was booked at all star music. They moved me to art of animation. Then moved me to a cabin at fort wilderness. Hopefully this is the last move.

Figment1979

Rent a golf cart is my suggestion. We were glad that we did when we stayed at FW.
[/QUOTE
Rent a golf cart is my suggestion. We were glad that we did when we stayed at FW.
Thanks. Were only staying there one night though. Ive got 4 nights at bay lake. I spent almost every summer of my childhood staying at fort wilderness in our family camper.So i know the place pretty well.

mf1972

we haven’t been moved from POFQ yet. as much as we’d like to go, we’re going to cancel this week. it’s a combo of the situation in florida not looking any better & frustration with our travel agent who’s been working on changing our reservation for nearly 3 weeks.

Club Cooloholic

we haven’t been moved from POFQ yet. as much as we’d like to go, we’re going to cancel this week. it’s a combo of the situation in florida not looking any better & frustration with our travel agent who’s been working on changing our reservation for nearly 3 weeks.
Used to book through AAA and then got so frustrated with working through them rather than direct, we stopped doing it.

mf1972

we finally heard from our agent yesterday. we were told we can only be moved to either CS or CB since we originally booked a moderate resort at POFQ. we have no interest in either of those 2 resorts. we’re not into the theming of the resorts & i know some people who’ve gone to both & didn’t have much to say about them, so unfortunately we made the decision to cancel our trip. we’ll just wait until next year.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Sept reservation at Riverside, got upgraded to Beach Club. Got an email to call, was told BC will remain closed for the remainder of the year. We're moved to Beach Club Villas.

Sadly, we'll be cancelling in a week, our airports remain closed and our air travel restrictions haven't been lifted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom