Has your resort reservation been changed yet? To what resort?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I finally got through. I’m on hold now. They said it will be a 2.5 hour wait. Better than nothing. I will be so disappointed if we can’t do what we have been trying since yesterday to do lol. Good luck!👍🏽
Are you calling Guest Services or Resort Reservations? I've been given too many different phone #'s! 😅
Thanks!

How do you modify online, though? I've been looking for a "Modify" button on my current reservation. Only option I'm getting is "Check-in". Thanks!
I went to disneyworld.com/mytrip and logged in. Then it showed an option to Modify Reservation and I was able to change resorts to any that were available. Someone in my party wasn’t able to do it, so it may not be the same for everyone.

mickeymiss

I went to disneyworld.com/mytrip and logged in. Then it showed an option to Modify Reservation and I was able to change resorts to any that were available. Someone in my party wasn’t able to do it, so it may not be the same for everyone.
Will they charge you to change hotels and does it change already selected park reservations?

Ariel_x33

After 2 hours I finally spoke to someone! Got moved from All Star Movies to Pop Century Resort and it was actually cheaper!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I called today and got my August All Star Sports reservation moved to the Pop. They offered me the Pop at the same price, I didn't want to pay for any upgrade so I just took Pop. The phone number I had luck with was 407-934-7639, my total call time was 11 minutes start to finish.

Mainahman

we didnt loose any park passes, and our Guest services Rep was like " so is there an area youd like to be in" so all i said is not really weve always stayed at pop, but extra bonus points for any live animals. So after some chit chatting, giving him props as really these guys are rockstars and deserve to hear it. us hammering their phone lines etc, he said will a 2 bedroom villa at Kidani Village work? and im like ah yes.. quite well!

Then he asked us if we wanted to drop our parkhoppers which we did, so all in all i got a giant upgrade, and a close to 400 dollar credit (not counting my MNSSHP credit that should be coming at somepoint too,) Not to shabby! There may not be fireworks, or parades, or anything, but, Disney did what disney does well, and gave us a heck of an upgrade, and will make this trip one to remember forever! Now to fully convince the wife we need DVC LOLOLOL " how can we go back to POP after this???"

coachwnh

Currently booked at Coronado from July 20 - August 3. Haven't gotten an email from Disney yet about where we will be moved to, but there is still time and Im sure we will hear something soon.

Mainahman

Currently booked at Coronado from July 20 - August 3. Haven't gotten an email from Disney yet about where we will be moved to, but there is still time and Im sure we will hear something soon.
You may have to call... Ours was more cut and dry, All stars are not opening. Disneys doing the right thing here when it comes to moving you.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
we didnt loose any park passes, and our Guest services Rep was like " so is there an area youd like to be in" so all i said is not really weve always stayed at pop, but extra bonus points for any live animals. So after some chit chatting, giving him props as really these guys are rockstars and deserve to hear it. us hammering their phone lines etc, he said will a 2 bedroom villa at Kidani Village work? and im like ah yes.. quite well!

Then he asked us if we wanted to drop our parkhoppers which we did, so all in all i got a giant upgrade, and a close to 400 dollar credit (not counting my MNSSHP credit that should be coming at somepoint too,) Not to shabby! There may not be fireworks, or parades, or anything, but, Disney did what disney does well, and gave us a heck of an upgrade, and will make this trip one to remember forever! Now to fully convince the wife we need DVC LOLOLOL " how can we go back to POP after this???"
Very happy for you! 😀

mickeymiss

We finally got on the phone with Disney and were able to add more tickets. My husband told them POFQ was not on the open list and asked what we need to do. They told him they don't know if it will open or not and that he could go over other options. My husband misunderstood that as hope that POFQ might open and didn't make a change. What do we do now? We can't get through again. Do we have to be concerned about this? We will keep trying to call back but this took all day as it is. It makes me really sad that Disney wouldn't make sure to accomodate existing guests that get bumped through no fault of their own. I figured they'd be able to guarantee that much. Alas.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
We finally got on the phone with Disney and were able to add more tickets. My husband told them POFQ was not on the open list and asked what we need to do. They told him they don't know if it will open or not and that he could go over other options. My husband misunderstood that as hope that POFQ might open and didn't make a change. What do we do now? We can't get through again. Do we have to be concerned about this? We will keep trying to call back but this took all day as it is. It makes me really sad that Disney wouldn't make sure to accomodate existing guests that get bumped through no fault of their own. I figured they'd be able to guarantee that much. Alas.
Ugh... don't dispair, not fun but, better to call back.

mickeymiss

So happy for you!!!! Did you pay for the upgrade or was your ASM suite equivalent in some way to what you were offered?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom