has anyone ever had really incorrect dreams about the world?

bennyw01

Original Poster
for example i had a dream last night that i got the monorail through the yacht and beach club, to the magic kingdom, which opened up into "critter country" and like michael eisner was all in his car and there was like all the rumoured future attractions and i was like weird :lookaroun

ive had other weird dreams about the world. it can just be small things like the park layouts all crazy. anyone else get them?

Hrudey3032

No you are just nuts :eek:

:ROFLOL: I'm just kidding.... or am I? :lookaroun

Any dream about Disney tho is a good dream I must say

chels26

i often have incorrect dreams about disney. Such as the enterance, i once dreamed it was surrounded by a moat and a brick wall with graffitti paintings of the characters all over them. And i also dreamed that fantasy land was like.. completely different. I don't even know how to describe it. Like there was a beauty and the beast tea cup ride, and peter pan's ride was like... you swing on a rope from one point to another. Weird. hahah

mpoppins76

All the time, especially back in the day when I was a CM. Can't remember any specifics but I used to always have "park dreams". :)

sparky03

I have them constantly.

One time I dreamed that I was back in college and somehow my campus was connected to Epcot. In the dream I thought how cool it was to be able to walk back from class and hop on SSE anytime I felt like it.

Two nights ago I dreamed I had just arrived at the MK and was walking up Main Street USA and it was LONG and looked more like a real city street.

JDM

Incorrect Dreams?

Oh yes......why just the other day I dreamed that they changed something in one of the parks and no one complained about it.

:lookaroun

SallyShine

I thought you were going in an entirely different direction with this post. It must be my dirty mind. That's what happens when you have 3 teenage boys!

LizziePooh

Oh my god, I have these dreams way too often, and even more often when I have a trip coming up. The park is always different in every dream, but it is never looks like the real place. In the dreams, I am always so excited about going to the park, but once I'm there I'm just disappointed because it's never what I expect it to be. Everything looks dull (in one of my dreams once it was very woodsy, like Fort Wilderness), the rides are different and boring and nothing like they should be...and then there's the occasional nightmare where I nearly get killed on one of the rides! :eek:
I'm usually relieved when I finally wake up...:eek:

Captain Hank

When I worked at The Land, I had frequent nightmares about pollinating the snake gourds. *shudder* :lookaroun I have had a few dreams where things aren't in the right places and such, but nothing too dramatic.

sbkline

The only dreams I have about WDW are "incorrect dreams".

It's really strange, because it isn't uncommon for me to dream of WDW, or an upcoming trip where we might visit Sea World as well. And every single time I have such a dream, the WDW in my dream is totally different than the real one. Layout is totally different and not anywhere close to what it is in real life. I dreamed not too long ago that it was April 2008 already and we were on our planned trip in April and we were at Sea World, and Sea World was totally different than it is for real, also.

I don't think I've ever dreamed of WDW the way it is in real life. I wonder what a dream expert would say that means...

bennyw01

Original Poster
its just so weird! i wrote about thatone the minute i woke up so i wouldnt forget about it. one i remembered where i was in epcot and there was the giant inflatable stich from mgm like sitting on top of innoventions. :brick:he acttually escaped.

i can rarely remember them

but like sometimes your right youll be riding universal rides in like ak.:drevil:

rainfully

I've had dreams like this all my life.

Lately, I've been dreaming that Main Street runs sideways when you walk in the park.

I used to have a lot of weird dreams about the Tower of Terror... strange waiting areas and such.

Lots of dreams about falling out of the boat on various water rides, or riding in an innertube on them.

And of course when I was much younger, COUNTLESS dreams about WDW being located on the street to the side of my house. :lol:

Shere_Khan

That is really crazy that you posted this because I actually had a dream about the Pirates of the Carribbean ride last night and I don't really have that many dreams about WDW.
In my dream I was taking my Aunt there for the first time and she asked if Pirates was scary, and I was like no way not at all, there is one small drop and that is it. We went on the ride and there were like 4 consecutive drops that were huge. I was all the way raised out of my seat and holding on for dear life. It was really intense and crazy. Not sure where that came from! Lol.

PanfanAL

I had a recurring dream before our last trip in October, that our hotel, which was offsite btw, was like a hundred feet from The Magic Kingdom, and EPCOT, they were side by side. You could stand outside the lobby and look up at the castle. It was like we were just across the bridge in Tommorrowland. You had to go around to the entrance to get into Magic Kingdom, but there was an archway into Epcot. You came into the park in between Future World and World Showcase. It was weird, but awesome. Everyone in our group was like "Wow! You didn't tell us our hotel was this close", and I was like, "I didn't know".

Nemo14

I confess - I have them often, and they're never like the real park. Usually there's a bizarre way to ewnter the parks , and they're located side by side in the middle of a city.

gibson12

Mostly, I dream about the Haunted Mansion, usually adding rooms and scenes. I think one was a giant lava flow. I also dream that the Magic Kingdom is the size of Manhattan.

bennyw01

Original Poster
its your imagination, i love it :D i love adding things to rides in my dreams. i think someone said there in a rubber ring or something. like at water park but on a ride, ive had the exact ame thing but with splash mountain. had anyone ever had the dream where your waiting on que for ages for what you think is the most amazing ride. then you wake up? :rolleyes:

sparky03

Mostly, I dream about the Haunted Mansion, usually adding rooms and scenes. I think one was a giant lava flow. I also dream that the Magic Kingdom is the size of Manhattan.
Oh, I have probably more dreams about HM perhaps than anything else at WDW. Last time I dreamed the queue area of HM was so enormous that they had a snack bar & cafe right in the middle of it.

Other dreams I've had usually involve HM being interactive to some degree, like where some of the AA talk to you. I've even had a couple of dreams where the ride broke down and everybody had to finish the tour by basically walking the rest of the way through it. Needless to say, those are some pretty awesome dreams!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom