has anyone ever had really incorrect dreams about the world?

Erika

My dreams are incorrect regardless of topic :shrug:

I can't fly and I know for darn sure there isn't another set of rooms through the back of my closet :lookaroun

Could be fun, though.
01.gif

donvincenzo

Me too

Yeah, I have them alot too. One that I have had for years is about Tower of Terror. It has been my favorite attraction since I was 7, but in my dream it looks different, it's a walk-through, and I'm standing for the drop.

Erika

Yeah, I have them alot too. One that I have had for years is about Tower of Terror. It has been my favorite attraction since I was 7, but in my dream it looks different, it's a walk-through, and I'm standing for the drop.

When I first read about the Tower (before it was built), that was exactly how I pictured it :eek: :lol:

Wilt Dasney

Every so often, I dream about the Haunted Mansion (by itself) and it's always different. I've dreamed of it as a walkthrough, a lights-on ride, riding it alone, a real haunted house with a ride in it, getting stuck or lost inside, something where CMs stand off to the side and talk to you during the ride...just off the top of my head.

Edit: Just saw I'm not alone on this one. How weird. :lol:

Wilt Dasney

I also remember once as a kid (during a long hiatus from Disney visits) dreaming I was on a little boat in a wide-open body of water. In the distance was a huge rock wall with a giant cave that we were sailing toward. I couldn't see anything Disney, but I knew that the cave was an entrance to Magic Kingdom (the only Disney I knew at the time) and at the same time led directly to one of the water rides (Pirates or Small World). A weird dream, but very vivid.

Nemo14

My dreams are incorrect regardless of topic :shrug:

I can't fly and I know for darn sure there isn't another set of rooms through the back of my closet :lookaroun

Could be fun, though.
01.gif
I have those dreams too - there's like a whole extra apartment on my house that for some reason we never use. And I used to dream about flying a lot. I could just take a step and be up in the air!

Erika

I have those dreams too - there's like a whole extra apartment on my house that for some reason we never use. And I used to dream about flying a lot. I could just take a step and be up in the air!

The ones I really hate are where you have all these awesome things in your house and then you wake up and they're all gone :lol: :fork:

I have been having dreams about Expedition Everest at least 2x/wk as I get closer to my trip. This stems from my frustrations of not being able to ride it last year when I was pregnant. My husband and some family rode it and I had a hormone surge and got so upset at AK. So stupid really!
Anyway, the ride in my dreams is very long with a stop in the middle at a bar, where you can get a quick drink. (Intermission:shrug:?)
It cracks me up in the morning when I think about it. My husband thinks I am crazy.
Finally in 3-4 days I can put these dreams to rest literally and ride the ride already!

KentB3

I have these quite often too. Can't recall all of them now, but I do remember one where the Electrical Water Pageant was running during the daytime, at its spot outside the Magic Kingdom gate! The Fairy Godmother was standing by the right entrance/exit in Town Square, pointing this out to guests that passed by, one of them myself! :veryconfu :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom