Has anyone else noticed the dragon in the Animal Kingdom Sign?

Rabflmom

Are there some changes/additions coming to AK?

I noticed a whole section of trees that are gone when I was at
Disney last week , so thinking they are clearing a large area right now next to the existing park to add a new section.

I also heard that they have added electricity that must involve getting more power to the western part of property since it has caused a few power outages at BB this spring.

Do you think they might actually be going to add the Beastly section and incorporate the dragons ? Not sure what I would think of adding the mythical to the real park. I love AK because it is real animals, but then I guess Dino land is already there so not all live animals<g>.

krankenstein

Are there some changes/additions coming to AK?

I noticed a whole section of trees that are gone when I was at
Disney last week , so thinking they are clearing a large area right now next to the existing park to add a new section.

I also heard that they have added electricity that must involve getting more power to the western part of property since it has caused a few power outages at BB this spring.

Do you think they might actually be going to add the Beastly section and incorporate the dragons ? Not sure what I would think of adding the mythical to the real park. I love AK because it is real animals, but then I guess Dino land is already there so not all live animals<g>.

Beastly..no.

Something else....it is rumored. :animwink:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Yep!

DSCN2068.jpg

There is also a cave along the river with a fire breathing dragon inside...used to periodically belch smoke and fire (with some burnt knights at the entrance) while on the thrilling Discovery River Boat ride :rolleyes: .

image can be found at: http://images.google.com/imgres?img...e+in+animal+kingdom&gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&sa=G

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yeah, it`s been noticed since 1998. Try a thread search for details of the fire breathing dragin and other tid bits.

Also look closely at some of the park lampshades on the footpaths ;)

EpcoTim

Mad Stitch

Does anyone know the story behind why "Wild" was dropped from the name of the park?

Edit: Found my own answer, copywrite issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom