Has anyone else noticed the dragon in the Animal Kingdom Sign?

Luige11

Sure thing!

Come to think of it...you've been on Tower, Coaster, and Everest right? Mission Space? Countdown? Any of these rides ringing a bell?

(No pressure- I used to avoid rides like that too...:lookaroun )

Wasn't Dinosaur originally named Count Down To Extinction?

EpcotServo

:lookaroun Actually went on ToT in 1995. I don't remember a thing.

So THAT explains it! Well this is easy, you just have to go on a few rides! Heck, you've already been on Tower before me.
:lol:

Seriously not a problem. Takes awhile to get over the fear, but I enjoy the thrill rides more than ever because of that. Everest, Rock N' Roller Coaster. Tower's seriously just fun, less scary that any of the others. If you've been on Big Thunder Mountain you can survive any of the other Disney thrill rides.
:D

Wasn't Dinosaur originally named Count Down To Extinction?

Countdown (all one word) to Extinction yes. Some shorten that down to "CTX", but I've always just called it Countdown. (Like how some people call it the "TTA" for short, but I just call it "Wedway" or "Peoplemover")

Seriously, repression city. I remember most of EPCOT Center from my 1993 and 1994 Trip.

We went to Disney so much I honestly remember the parks more than I do anything else about my childhood...

EPCOT Explorer

So THAT explains it! Well this is easy, you just have to go on a few rides! Heck, you've already been on Tower before me.

Seriously not a problem. Takes awhile to get over the fear, but I enjoy the thrill rides more than ever because of that. Everest, Rock N' Roller Coaster. Tower's seriously just fun, less scary that any of the others. If you've been on Big Thunder Mountain you can survive any of the other Disney thrill rides.
:D

We went to Disney so much I honestly remember the parks more than I do anything else about my childhood...

Ah, good. I want to be healed!:lol::lol::lookaroun

And sure...I will ride them...SAVE for RnRC. I don't do the flippy thing. Sorry.

Yeah, Disney is a HUGE part of mine, too.

EpcotServo

Ah, good. I want to be healed!:lol::lol::lookaroun

And sure...I will ride them...SAVE for RnRC. I don't do the flippy thing. Sorry.

I said the same thing not but a year ago, now I've been on RNR like a hundred times, it's actually relaxing.

But I don't want to be too much "that guy" who always tell you it's nothing, because I know that doesn't help even though it's true.
:lookaroun

magicmaya

Original Poster
Breaking News:

There will be a new section of Animal Kingdom called Wavin' Kingdom! It includes wavin' characters, a wave pool, a rollercoaster shaped like this::wave:, and a fire breathing wavin' person.This section of the park is to open June 2009. The new coaster is supposed to be called Wavin' inc. Hide and go wave! It will be a fantastic family experience! The section will be open until disney's new Space Mountain opens!

:wave::wave::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom