Harry Potter ride/attraction at WDW

cherrynegra

Legacy said:
Bwahahaha! It is good to see my influence has yet to wear off. But do not worry. You have nothing to fear unless you start using the word "shibby" in casual conversation.

Well, I'm trying to make "squishaby" happen!! :lol: oh my god i'm totally padding in the regular threads. :lookaroun

Legacy

cherrynegra said:
Well, I'm trying to make "squishaby" happen!! :lol: oh my god i'm totally padding in the regular threads. :lookaroun
Until I'm back in the lounge, I see no problem with it.

Legacy

sillyspook13 said:
Jenn? Who's Jenn?

Don't you just hate it when you call someone by the wrong name?
:brick:

I'm really sorry. It's been a long time and I was really trying to remember. Please don't kill me.

:lookaroun

MartyMouse

Why is this Harry Potter rumor coming up again???

Disney and Walden Media have a working deal (started with Around the World in 80 Days) that gives Disney the Chronicles of Narnia (a mix between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings) any ride based on that property would be so much more amazing than a Potter ride.

Tim G

004.gif
AARRGGHH!!!
004.gif

Northgurl24

I heard something from a CM that Disney does actually have some sort of rights to Harry Potter. That is indeed the reason that Disney has the right to play the movies on ABC and ABC Family channel. I am not sure if that is actually correct, but it does make some sense considering they do play the movies. Also, the CM said that a ride COULD happen, most likely wont but it could.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
This thread should be combined with the Sleepy Hollow thread. End result? A ride on which Harry Potter gets beheaded.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Northgurl24 said:
Also, the CM said that a ride COULD happen, most likely wont but it could.

I talked to a CM that said that it definatley would probably not happen, but it might. They went on to say, it possibly could happen in the next ten years, but probably not before 2025. They likely would put it where Space Mountain currently sits, and move space mountain by Big Thunder and Splash, so they could have all three mountains in a row. Sort of a Trifecta Mountaina effect..... :lookarounOh, and the CM went on to say "Please keep your arms and legs in the ride vehicle at all times", so I know what they were telling me was true...

WDWCP

hakunamatata said:
I talked to a CM that said that it definatley would probably not happen, but it might. They went on to say, it possibly could happen in the next ten years, but probably not before 2025. They likely would put it where Space Mountain currently sits, and move space mountain by Big Thunder and Splash, so they could have all three mountains in a row. Sort of a Trifecta Mountaina effect..... :lookarounOh, and the CM went on to say "Please keep your arms and legs in the ride vehicle at all times", so I know what they were telling me was true...

Ummm... I can't see ANY possible way that Space Mountain would ever move. Even if you don't consider the whole problem with the themeing conflicts, think about the money required to do it.

There's no way they would move Space Mountain and I can't EVER see them closing Space Mountain either...

I think this is a case of another CM that doesn't really have any idea what he/she is talking about and is just going off of their own opinions...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWCP said:
Ummm... I can't see ANY possible way that Space Mountain would ever move. Even if you don't consider the whole problem with the themeing conflicts, think about the money required to do it.

There's no way they would move Space Mountain and I can't EVER see them closing Space Mountain either...

I think this is a case of another CM that doesn't really have any idea what he/she is talking about and is just going off of their own opinions...
:eek: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom