Harry Potter ride/attraction at WDW

Captain Hank

WDWCP said:
Ummm... I can't see ANY possible way that Space Mountain would ever move. Even if you don't consider the whole problem with the themeing conflicts, think about the money required to do it.

There's no way they would move Space Mountain and I can't EVER see them closing Space Mountain either...

I think this is a case of another CM that doesn't really have any idea what he/she is talking about and is just going off of their own opinions...
I believe hakunamatata was practicing the fine art of sarcasm. :)

EpcotEnthusiast

Why Wood They Move Space Mountin To Aventurland From Tomorowland? The Space Theme Do Not Fit Rite With The Fronteer Lnad And Aventurland Theme. They Shud Put The Hary Potteer Ride Buy Itself Like Were The 200,000 Leegs Under The See Thingy Use To Be. Space Mointin Shud Stay Were It Is.:)

imagineer boy

EpcotEnthusiast said:
Why Wood They Move Space Mountin To Aventurland From Tomorowland? The Space Theme Do Not Fit Rite With The Fronteer Lnad And Aventurland Theme. They Shud Put The Hary Potteer Ride Buy Itself Like Were The 200,000 Leegs Under The See Thingy Use To Be. Space Mointin Shud Stay Were It Is.:)

Did you miss fifth grade graduation because you had jury duty?

Do your self a favor and learn how to spell properly. :brick:

WDWCP

EpcotEnthusiast said:

Very well stated, if not particularly well written...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
EpcotEnthusiast said:

eek2.gif

beauty_Belle27

KentB3 said:
YOU'RE KIDDING???!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Does he actually know Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)? I bet that's really something to go to school with such a big celebrity! :animwink: :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
thats what i'm thinking.And also.Tom Felton is pretty cute!lol

CaptainMichael

dxer07002 said:
Now, why would you want this thread to die? Isn't it fun to discuss HP coming to Disney World?

Maybe when the rumor first started, now it is just repetitive and ridiculous. No new rumors point to a Harry Potter attraction being built or even thought of!

CaptainMichael

dxer07002 said:
Let's not let this thread die.. I'll keep it going by myself if I need too.. LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER.... :lookaroun

Yes! Long live Harry Potter books, but not a rumor on a WDW News and Rumors board that to this date has no basis except for some vague statement a guy made a long, long time ago! Right now we are beating a dead horse. I wish the rumor were true, but it's not. At least not yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom