Harry Potter is arriving sooner than expected. What does this mean for WDW?

jonnyc

Yea but Funny People beat out Potter ...

I have a beef with Adam Sandler for always seeming to play himself in films, now he is actually pretty much playing himself in Funny People. Although the prescene of Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill give me some hope in this film.

mraw

Now the commercial for the movie says "be sure to experience the explosive opening sequence in IMAX 3D". They probably received all kinds of complaints about that movie. I was going to complain, but the line for the box office was from here to forever when I left the theater.

dreamfinder

Now the commercial for the movie says "be sure to experience the explosive opening sequence in IMAX 3D". They probably received all kinds of complaints about that movie. I was going to complain, but the line for the box office was from here to forever when I left the theater.

Woulda been nice to have known before I dropped 30 bucks to see it in IMAX. Damn the 3d was a serious letdown. Much better used in the last film. Personally I woulda rather they just left it out of HBP.

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, I thought they were just toting that part of the movie...not that it was the ONLY part in 3D.:brick:
UPDATE: Finished reading Sorcerer's Stone.. Better than the movie.. I enjoyed it a lot... Getting ready to read Chamber of Secrets...

:sohappy: Glad you liked it.

Captain Chaos

G Force beat Potter this weekend... Where is jt to gloat a bit lol... :ROFLOL:

FWIT, Julie and Julia beat G Force but GO JOE topped them all... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!!!!

SirGoofy

G Force beat Potter AGAIN this weekend... Wow... Where is jt to gloat a bit lol... :ROFLOL:

I was thinking the same thing. Not that it matters.:lol:

I'm planning on reading Potter all the way through 1-7 sometime soon. But first I'm reading Heart of Darkness and Sherlock Holmes.

Captain Chaos

I'm planning on reading Potter all the way through 1-7 sometime soon. But first I'm reading Heart of Darkness and Sherlock Holmes.

Yea cause it is kind of like, I don't know... not a major victory anymore... lol... Maybe the first weekend was a surprise... but now?? eh, who cares... Gotta see Joe though!!!!

Captain Chaos

I have no plans to see that inane POS. The minute I heard Kid Rock on the commercial I knew there was no way it could be good.

Actually, I am hearing a lot of good things about it... unexpected good things... Like one of those movies where it looks so bad but it shocks ya that it is really good...

SirGoofy

Actually, I am hearing a lot of good things about it... unexpected good things... Like one of those movies where it looks so bad but it shocks ya that it is really good...

I've been hearing the complete opposites.:lol:

Friends have told me it was the dumbest movie they've ever seen, almost to the point of walking out, with effects that look like they are straight out of a Dreamcast game.

Captain Chaos

I've been hearing the complete opposites.:lol:

Friends have told me it was the dumbest movie they've ever seen, almost to the point of walking out, with effects that look like they are straight out of a Dreamcast game.

Guess it is a matter of taste... I'll give it a chance... Not expecting an award winning film thats for sure...

EPCOT Explorer

^^^ I have heard the same. I wanted to walk out of Transformers, but my friends would have killed me.:lol:

Do NOT waste your time. I love the deeper message of this book, but honestly. UGH. Hard to get through, confusing, dull. The only reason I remotely like it and know about it is cliff notes.:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom