Harry Potter....and it looks amazing

JROK

Not so much "drop" as pushed back. They are still looking at phasing it in at a later time.

That's what I heard. They'll be adding little things to Potter over the next two years to keep people coming back. Interactive wands is one of those things. Also, a potential Wizard Training show like Jedi Academy.

munkgirl

That's what I heard. They'll be adding little things to Potter over the next two years to keep people coming back. Interactive wands is one of those things. Also, a potential Wizard Training show like Jedi Academy.

Whhyyy do they not have roving magicians/illusionists...? WTB more flavor!

Magenta Panther

Oh, that's a great idea. The Jedi training show is pretty cute, and the kids are wild about it. Universal's Potter land could go it one better. Go Universal!

Thrill Seeker

I can't see that ending well. I'm sure lots of people really want to ride this ride, but I would be mortified if they separated out larger folks into a holding/waiting spot for people who need THE BIGGER RV FOR BIG PEOPLE WHO ARE BIG. Not cool.

I've actually been to the secondary load area and it's not bad. To get to it, you have to take two elevators, then when you get there, a vehicle is called for you and you have as much time as you need to get seated and be ready to ride. It's not a bad thing by any stretch and if they keep calling it secondary load, it keeps things private for those embarrassed to be sitting in the bigger seats.

Ziffell

^I guess, but Dole Whips, Mickey Premiums, and Turkey Legs are, like, the only "exclusive" Disney foodstuffs.

You do know that turkey legs are not in any way exclusive to Disney parks, right? :wave: Not only can you get them at Universal, but pretty much every theme park sells them (even Six Flags).

cmatt

can't believe so many people are having problems with fitting on the ride.... looks like i really need to hit the gym harder in time for next year... mind you I refuse to look like a stick insect just to fit on - so we shall see...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
can't believe so many people are having problems with fitting on the ride.... looks like i really need to hit the gym harder in time for next year... mind you I refuse to look like a stick insect just to fit on - so we shall see...
Getting the excuses in early I see.

cmatt

hmmmm you can get water retention from excessive alcohol consumption i believe...

just exercise - it is a lot cheaper :p

Figment1986

^I guess, but Dole Whips, Mickey Premiums, and Turkey Legs are, like, the only "exclusive" Disney foodstuffs.

You can get a Turkey Leg at 3 broomsticks... I can also get them at Busch Gardens so they are not a Disney exclusive... but mickey premiums are... (dolewhips are except in hawaii)

dxwwf3

I'm 6'3" 240 and had zero trouble fitting in. I actually think there is more room on Forbidden Journey than Hulk/Dragons. The ride is fantastic BTW.

T-1MILLION

I thought alcohol is a diuretic. Meaning it causes water LOSS.

I am not sure the way the body reacts to it all as I am not a big drinker but what I can tell you is that many diuretic forms of things cause you to dehydrate, and when your body is lacking water and going into dehydration it stores what water you have in your fat as a survival mode response since it feels you are not going to get any proper amounts from what you are drinking.

_Scar

What are the wait times for the ride and the wands? What do you think theyll be at around August 6-7?

And are they allowingexpress pass for people staying on Uni grounds?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I am not sure the way the body reacts to it all as I am not a big drinker but what I can tell you is that many diuretic forms of things cause you to dehydrate, and when your body is lacking water and going into dehydration it stores what water you have in your fat as a survival mode response since it feels you are not going to get any proper amounts from what you are drinking.
I've never heard of a diuretic causing water retention. By definition a diuretic causes water loss NOT water retention. Source please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom