Happy holidays

Ariel

Original Poster
I know that is been a long time since I have visited here, but I wanted to say a little hello to all of my old friends and wish everyone a very happy, safe, and healthy holiday. I think of you often and all of the fun hours I spent at my computer with my friends. Hope to be talking to you in the new year.
Lots of love,
Nikki
:xmas:

markymark

Originally posted by Ariel
I know that is been a long time since I have visited here, but I wanted to say a little hello to all of my old friends and wish everyone a very happy, safe, and healthy holiday. I think of you often and all of the fun hours I spent at my computer with my friends. Hope to be talking to you in the new year.
Lots of love,
Nikki
:xmas:

Now are YOU a sight for sore eyes :)

(have you seen my pen?)

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Ariel

Original Poster
Oh, the BLUE pen?? Oh my....when did you last have it? Wait, if you knew that, then you would know where it was....hmmm.....this is going to be very tricky....

Hiya grizzly.....

:)

markymark

Oh, the BLUE pen?? Oh my....when did you last have it? Wait, if you knew that, then you would know where it was....hmmm.....this is going to be very tricky....

Hiya grizzly.....

:)

I last had it the same time I had the black one - which is also missing :(

So...what brings a nice fishy like you to a place like this - and do you fancy a Strawberry Diaqhuiri?

Ariel

Original Poster
Ah, you remembered!! There is no better bartender than yourself kind sir....I thought I would come back to see if any of the "old gang" still hung around these parts...I was remembering when there were only a few of us to start out....

Now, you are missing both the black and the blue pen??? Did you leave them...ahem....at the pub that one time?

markymark

Ah, you remembered!! There is no better bartender than yourself kind sir....I thought I would come back to see if any of the "old gang" still hung around these parts...I was remembering when there were only a few of us to start out....

Now, you are missing both the black and the blue pen??? Did you leave them...ahem....at the pub that one time?

Me!!!!! At The Pub!!!!!

NEVER ........................

(Oh hang on! erm.........yes, yes I did - better head back there then - you going to join me?)

Ariel

Original Poster
Why of course I will join you...we can have a drink to celebrate the hooliday season...not that we need an excuse to have a drink mind you.... ;)

markymark

Why of course I will join you...we can have a drink to celebrate the hooliday season...not that we need an excuse to have a drink mind you.... ;)

Excellent!

and no, we don't need an excuse. But lets use the fact we don't need an excuse, as our excuse!

Ariel

Original Poster
Ah ha! Brilliant as ever!! but, since the pub is a BIT farther for me, I am going to leave now....

Same time, same place tomorrow AM?? You pick a topic?

I will be searching for your pen as well....

markymark

Ah ha! Brilliant as ever!! but, since the pub is a BIT farther for me, I am going to leave now....

Same time, same place tomorrow AM?? You pick a topic?

I will be searching for your pen as well....

Its a prune

..............sorry......... DATE!

Tigggrl

Well! What a site for sore eyes indeed!
So good to see you Ariel, and Marky too!
Happy Holidays! And enjoy the pub!:wave: :xmas:

Debbie

Nikki! It is so good to see you! How are things going with school? How much longer do you have until you are finished? You must be working so hard; it's been ages. :wave: :xmas:

The Mom

Premium Member
Ariel!!! How good to see you! Be sure to look at the Fantasmic meet thread in Trip Reports; not only do you get to see mighty and Noah, along with lots of other folks, but you get to see the new, improved, Mom!

I was getting paranoid; after we "roomed" together at BWV, you dropped put of sight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom