Happy Holidays to you all!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Merry Christmas to you all!

I would like to wish you all Happy Holidays! I hope you and yours have a wonderful time!!

Thank you all for your contributions to WDWMAGIC, be it news and info, multimedia, financial, or some of the 250,000 posts that we have had this year on the forums!

Take care, and thank you for being a part of the MAGIC.

Warm Wishes,
Steve :xmas:

celticdog

Thank you Steve for all your hard work and for creating such a fantastic website.

May you have very happy holidays.

:xmas:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Ah, I must say the same-Thanks for this great site Steve, it's my first year here and i've enjoyed being part of these great boards! Happy holidays to you as well! And to everyone on the boards!:D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Steve,

Thanks for giving me a place to escape from the "real" world and "real" world problems.

Thanks for giving me a place, where I have met some really cool people online, and even in person now! I met a LOT of great people from these forums "in person" this year... The Chicago forum members meet and greet with Freak in town, was a hit, and I have never laughed so hard in my life :lol:

Thanks for a great wdw fan site... and everytime I come here, it makes me want to go back to wdw even more.

The $5 a month I have been chipping in for the past 2 years, is worth every single penny... if not more. :) The friends that I have made here, are priceless :) :wave: :xmas:

Merry Christmas Everyone :xmas:

Tramp

To Steve & the Gang:

:xmas: Merry :xmas:

:xmas: Christmas :xmas:

Attachments

• cramminitopt64[1].gif
    cramminitopt64[1].gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 56

General Grizz

This is my third Christmas at Walt Disney World Magic. Thanks SO much, Steve, and all of the members, for creating such a wonderful community. :sohappy:

Erika

Originally posted by DMC-12
Steve,

Thanks for giving me a place to escape from the "real" world and "real" world problems.

Thanks for giving me a place, where I have met some really cool people online, and even in person now! I met a LOT of great people from these forums "in person" this year... The Chicago forum members meet and greet with Freak in town, was a hit, and I have never laughed so hard in my life :lol:

Thanks for a great wdw fan site... and everytime I come here, it makes me want to go back to wdw even more.

The $5 a month I have been chipping in for the past 2 years, is worth every single penny... if not more. :) The friends that I have made here, are priceless :) :wave: :xmas:

Merry Christmas Everyone :xmas:

What he said :wave:

Thank you so much for this wonderful community! Merry Christmas!

pinkrose

Thanks Steve and Merry Christmas to you too!:xmas:

I thank you also for having this great site. I've met some of the most wonderful people here (even though I've only met two of them in person so far, I plan to meet more).

1stStarIC2nite

Thank you so much Steve!!

I have done alot of searching and this is one of the best if not the best Disney site out there! I have alot of fun on here and learn so much about the greatest place on Earth! Thank you so much again for creating a wonderful site!

May God (or Buddha, whatever religion you are, lol) Bless you and everyone have a wonderful holiday season!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !

:xmas: Ho ho ho! :xmas:

SpongeScott

Merry Christmas to you, Steve and thanks for putting together the best Disney site on the Internet with the best members! Like Jer said, best $5 a month I have ever spent.

no2apprentice

Merry Christmas and Happy New year, Steve. May your holiday be safe and peaceful. Thank you so much for all the sacrifices you have made to keep WDWMagic up and running.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom