Happy brithday Ryanhoov!

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Happy birthday Ryanhoov!

Happy birthday, Ryan! Make sure Dad gets you a really, really nice present and takes you to a VERY expensive restaurant. Remember, you can never do anything wrong on your birthday! Have a blast!

Mitzer

Re: Happy birthday Ryanhoov!

Originally posted by SpongeScott
Happy birthday, Ryan! Make sure Dad gets you a really, really nice present and takes you to a VERY expensive restaurant. Remember, you can never do anything wrong on your birthday! Have a blast!

Yeah, what Scott said!....Have a great birthday and I hope all your birthday wishes come true. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Thanks!! I'll make sure to show him this thread. He didn't get to open his presents yet because mom had to got to work at 5:00, but he's getting lots of video games. :zipit:

Originally posted by Erika
Yay, it's your birthday! No rules apply! Have a good one :wave:

Yeah, and Aunt Erika can come clean all the chocolate off your walls too.:lol:

And here's a rare shot of the elusive Ryanhoov in his natural habitat. Crickey! Look at the mouth on that one!

1707Jam008.jpg

WDWFREAK53

Happy Birthday bud! :wave: :wave:

*gives you a present*

(If you take after your father...I better start you early :) )

Attachments

• gillette.jpg
    gillette.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 35

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Happy B-day Ryan!!! :king: :sohappy: :sohappy: :king:

Tell your Dad you want a Lotus Esprit and a DeLorean for your B-day, even if you dont want them... I take em off your hands :lookaroun :p :lol:

Oh, and make sure your mom does not cut off a guy in Glossy black Nissan Altima with dark tinted windows, in her new BMW :lol: :lookaroun j/k ;)

ryanhoov

Thanks everyone! I had cake (and nothing else) for dinner, and now I'm going to play video games alllllllllll night long. Tomorrow we're going to see Duplex with my friends and then have pizza and mooooooooore cake.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom