HAPPY BIRTHDAY, garyhoov

tigsmom

Original Poster
Happy Birthday, Gary.. hope they treat you right!
120103_emA61_prv1.gif

MouseMadness

Wish I could think of something funny, witty, and creative to say (Or hell, any one of the three would work) but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :sohappy:

Debbie

Happy Birthday Gary! Who would have thought you were a spring baby? Hope you have a great day and I too, look forward to a story!

The Mom

Premium Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY!!!! :sohappy:

You do know that the calories in birthday cake don't count, don't you? :kiss:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Thanks everyone!:)

SpongeScott said:
Happy birthday, Gary!

We expect at least one funny story from today.

Gee, I don't know if I can perform under such pressure. For the past week Linda's been saying: "Gary's going to be forty . . . he's always been farty . . . if we were in New England we'd say Gary's going to be fahty and they'd just say 'Yeah, we know'.

She thinks that's funny enough to repeat it TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON WE TALK TO.

We went to Applebee's for lunch yesterday, and she kept trying to get them to sing "Happy Birthday" . . . and I think they had every intention of doing it too, but I had one of those sharp, steak knives, and I think I successfully projected the image of a dangerous man who might just snap if a bunch of Applebee's employees came out clapping and singing "Happy Birthday".

They gave me a cake at work with these:

343394%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E232379%3A33%3C294ot1lsi

TiggerBW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your a March baby like me! How cute........

40?!?!

WOW! CONGRATS ON STAYING ALIVE THAT LONG WITH ALL OF YOUR CRAZY ANTICS!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

ENJOY YOUR BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

:king:

DisneyJill

Happy Birthday to the hottest prom date ever! :kiss: :lookaroun I hope your day is Hooverific. I'm not as good at being witty as you. Hmmm. Happy 25th. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom