Happy Birthday EPCOT.nut

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Have a wondrous birthday that has highs and joys unmatched by any other birthday in the history of humanity.:lookaroun

Seriously, happy birthday!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-051.gif
party-smiley-049.gif

EPCOT.nut

Happy Birthday Shannon. I will see you on Sunday at Epcot!

YEP see you Sunday! w00ty!

:sohappy: I actually went last night to EPCOT! Got off work and drove there at about 5:15pm - got there before 7pm. Rode TT, ate at San Angel, rode La Leche, Maelstrom, and then watched Illuminations! Because I'm a passholder I was able to go to Will Call and get a $75 giftcard for my birthday! :sohappy: Went into Mousegear and spent it on 'home stuff' which I never, ever buy at WDW. I got a Mickey Mouse cutting board, a spatula and some ice cube trays shaped as Mickey heads. Then I got two candle holders that have hearts and Minnie and Mickey. Looks like when you burn candles in them they will glow with that design. :D

It was a lot of fun.

Hrudey3032

I am probably going tomorrow as well to Epcot.How was it yesterday? I noticed the parks seem to be sorta busy early in the day but after 5 it is dead. We went to MK the last 2 days and both days it was pretty much a walk on to anything except Big Thunder and HM.Everything else was 10 minutes or less that we rode(Note we did not do Peter Pan and I know that it was a 45 minute wait)

EPCOT.nut

I am probably going tomorrow as well to Epcot.How was it yesterday? I noticed the parks seem to be sorta busy early in the day but after 5 it is dead. We went to MK the last 2 days and both days it was pretty much a walk on to anything except Big Thunder and HM.Everything else was 10 minutes or less that we rode(Note we did not do Peter Pan and I know that it was a 45 minute wait)

Peter Pan is always a miserable wait. I was cured of that ride in Aug 2006 when I wanted in over 100 degree heat for 45 minutes to ride it. :lol::lookaroun My gf and I were literally delerious from the heat. Sheesh.

It was not busy at all and we got a decent place to watch Illuminations at 10 minutes til start time. Not bad at all. Granted we got there too late to do much. I had a munchies fit and had to eat there. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom