^^One of my friends has a bikini almost exactly like that. :lookaroun

^1 year and 2 days behind? Eh, not bad. :lol:

In that case, happy belated 18th!

dandaman

Here are some things from over here in the west:
CalScreaminAttrLowBand.jpg

Maliboomer-2-118.jpg

MulhollandMadness2.jpg

I keep saying, but no family member seems to listen... I SO want to go out to California. :D
Go Leafs Go! :sohappy:

0411leafs330.jpg

And here I thought I was the only Leafs fan on the boards. :lol: :sohappy:

So getting back to the celebrations, I ended up getting a bajillion things from Aeropostale, iPod charger/speakers, iPod adapter for the car, wrist support for all those times I'm out shovelling :lol:, Walt Disney: Triumph of the American Imagination, and The Onion: Our Dumb Century. I also got a framed picture of my sister and I when we were little, with all our inside jokes around the frame. You better believe I teared up then. :eek:

Thanks again everyone!

nibblesandbits

I keep saying, but no family member seems to listen... I SO want to go out to California. :D

And here I thought I was the only Leafs fan on the boards. :lol: :sohappy:

So getting back to the celebrations, I ended up getting a bajillion things from Aeropostale, iPod charger/speakers, iPod adapter for the car, wrist support for all those times I'm out shovelling :lol:, Walt Disney: Triumph of the American Imagination, and The Onion: Our Dumb Century. I also got a framed picture of my sister and I when we were little, with all our inside jokes around the frame. You better believe I teared up then. :eek:

Thanks again everyone!
aw! Sounds like you had a great birthday! And love the frame! That's so freaking cute!

Nicole220

Better hurry!
Two of the three pictures that I posted won't be around for much longer!
That'll work as a great excuse to get out here. :D

Danny said:

Thanks again everyone!
Aww, love the frame! Such a sweet/cute idea.
Hope you had a great birthday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom