News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

jrhwdw

I wonder if maybe it could be holiday related? Return of Holiday Wishes temporarily replacing HEA would be amazing! Non entertainment related, which I don’t think we are talking about, but I could see surprising is the return of the Main Street garland or a new tree lol.
Garland is highly unlikely with FOF running. MK may need a new Tree but lets not spend all the Money on that. MK's Entertainment needs some, if not all that Money!

JD80

I assume the changes are not a night time parade because too many people are saying it's not happening. It's also not going to be a new seasonal fireworks show because I wouldn't think that would really rise to the level of having all these secret rumors.

If it's not those two things, then the only two things I can think of are:
  • HEA projection expansion throughout the park to attempt to alleviate congestion in the hub and on Main Street.
  • Or an additional evening stage show.
What else could you add to evening entertainment that isn't a parade?

SoFloMagic

I assume the changes are not a night time parade because too many people are saying it's not happening. It's also not going to be a new seasonal fireworks show because I wouldn't think that would really rise to the level of having all these secret rumors.

• HEA projection expansion throughout the park to attempt to alleviate congestion in the hub and on Main Street.
Updated once upon a time. Or a new projection show

jrhwdw

A separate Projection show like what MK has done with MM&Y/CTM/OUAT.

Back in old days MK used to have Castle Stage Shows at night. Granted it was only during busy times and doesn't rise up to a Nighttime Spectacular but still, they were Stunning!

I do hope all these Secrets amount to something and is worth it! We don't even have a notion if we should be looking forward to this!

Last edited:

TTA94

Yeah a parade is what we wanted this to be and IMO that’s the only additional thing MK needs at night. HEA is fine and we don’t need another projection show. But you know a projection show =cheap and easy addition in WDWs mind 🙄.

jrhwdw

Yeah a parade is what we wanted this to be and IMO that’s the only additional thing MK needs at night. HEA is fine and we don’t need another projection show. But you know a projection show =cheap and easy addition in WDWs mind 🙄.
I get you but no one complained having MM&Y/CTM along with MSEP & Wishes.

So, having OUAT return or something new with HEA is not a bad thing. MK just needs a Nighttime Parade to return no matter what else MK has.

JD80

What I'd love to see is added projections, like Main Street, for HEA all around the park so you don't feel as pressured to stay in the hub/main street with the masses.

TTA94

What I'd love to see is added projections, like Main Street, for HEA all around the park so you don't feel as pressured to stay in the hub/main street with the masses.

Yeah projections behind the castle would be a good idea for those who like to view the show from Fantasyland. Another good area would be Rivers of America like DL has with fountains and a mist screen. But that can’t happen at MK I don’t think unless on a movable barge.

JD80

Yeah projections behind the castle would be a good idea for those who like to view the show from Fantasyland. Another good area would be Rivers of America like DL has with fountains and a mist screen. But that can’t happen at MK I don’t think unless on a movable barge.
Move the Riverboat in to place and project on to that.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I get you but no one complained having MM&Y/CTM along with MSEP & Wishes.

So, having OUAT return or something new with HEA is not a bad thing. MK just needs a Nighttime Parade to return no matter what else MK has.
OUAT ran with HEA before the pandemic as well.

TTA94

Not ideal but also wouldn’t complain if MK, maybe even DHS, got a copy of this:

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom