News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
What was the 50th show again? Man, I really missed HEA. So glad it's back.

View attachment 710966
AC535F1C-65FA-4C2E-A8A2-A5A54367D2A3.jpeg

Amen! I saw it tonight also for the first time dive being back. All is right in the land of fireworks. It was so wonderful to see it at the same level of pyro as it was originally!

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know why the projections on not just HEA but all shows have looked noticeably dimmer and worse ever since 2021 compared to before the closure. It makes the characters and details on the castle much harder to make out.

Attachments

• IMG_6466.png
    IMG_6466.png
    732.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6467.jpeg
    IMG_6467.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6468.png
    IMG_6468.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6469.png
    IMG_6469.png
    483.4 KB · Views: 119

MTBaymax

Saw HEA for the first time last night. It certainly had more money given to it than Enchantment, but I don’t understand why so many hated Enchantment. They’re pretty comparable.
Balance. That’s the best way I can put it. HEA’s story, character representation, etc was just the perfect mix. Enchantment was too much on one side and not enough elsewhere, story-wise and characters. (Also, pyro was a hot mess)

wtyy21

Just happier that HEA didn't use flamethrower during the show, giving that incident of dragon fire during Fantasmic. Imagine F! fire happened at DL and HEA use flamethrower like Disney nighttime shows globally, then the usage of flamethrower would be suspended.

Disone

Does anyone know why the projections on not just HEA but all shows have looked noticeably dimmer and worse ever since 2021 compared to before the closure. It makes the characters and details on the castle much harder to make out.
Yes I have noticed this. Especially on the main turrent... very Dim.

Additionally Saturday night the left hand side of the castle, the projections were very blurry. Regarding the blurry... My pictures from a few weeks ago not as bad. So hopefully this is something they can fix quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom